"Some stupid pun"(Cartman x Reader)

((AN: sorry for the picture I don't really have a normal picture of Cartman))

Eric's POV

I sat alone on the bench I'm pretty sure I'm weighing down the bench. I moved the hair out my face I heard the bench creek(OMFG references) besides me and I looked over to see a girl.

She had H/L H/C and E/C. She had a F/C jacket on and S/C(second color) pants. She had R/C ear buds in but I guess she noticed me because she looked over.

I looked away just to hear "Hi!" From the girl besides me. I waved at her, "I'm Y/N, Your name?" She asked I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Cartman" "Oh! Your mom asked my dad/mom If they could fuck!" She exclaimed. I looked at her, don't fucking cry I did. I cried right in front of a girl, I didn't want to its just...

"I'm sorry." She said and hugged me, I hugged her back. She tugged me up after breaking from the hug, I got up and she started to lead me some where in the forest. She sat me down on a little make shift bench, I love this place peaceful and quiet. I slowly put my arm around Y/N she smiled and kissed my cheek. Fuck I've fallen in love with a angle.

Bonus!!!
We sat there and just listen for the silence. Than we got up and started to walk. We walked passed her house and in to mine. We ignored the fact that we could hear my mom and her mom/Dad getting it on like donkey Kong. As soon as we made it to my room I looked at her and she looked at me. I smiled and kissed her she kissed back. We broke a part and smiled at each other. "Am I  an angle because I've fallen for you" Cheesy AF I know but she laughed and soon we were knocked out on my bed.

(

(AN: I cried at how fucking hard I made cartman ooc))