"Dont say that!"(Candy)

No ones POV!

Wendy had just finished beating Cartman's fat ass and walked away, To cry. Cartman made fun of her mom and let's sat her mom had a certain issue.

As Wendy hid in the janitors closet, quitely sobbing. "Stupid Wendy and her pretty face making me feel like a- uhhhh" Him he made her cry. He made fun of her mom. He is the reason. Wendy accidentally let a sob escape and Cartman heard. He opened the janitors closet door and actually looked like he cared "leave me alone fatass" "Wendy I'm sorry. Why are you crying" wendy looked up confused. He didn't call her a bitch or any thing. Not a word that was insulting. He sounded like a human for once. "Is it your mom" he asked as he held a hand out for Wendy to take, she took it and got up. Cartman's eyes grew big "Dose your mom have-" "don't say that! Please" Wendy said.

Eric T. Cartman hugged Wendy. She hugged back and soon they broke the hug

"EW!" Cartman yelled as his face went up and flames along with Wendy's. "Wanna hang out later?" "Sure"

Later they ended up fucking and wendy died cus Cartman crashed her..... JK!

REAL ENDING!!!
Wendy and Cartman sat on his couch as they played video games. Eric's Mon came out and sat on the table popcorn and cookies "Thanks Ma!" "Thank you Miss Cartman" She smiled and nodded "Hun. I have to go pick up some stuff okay. I'll be back you too. be sure to wear a condom" Cartman's mom said the last part quietly and left.

"I WON!" Wendy shouted and jumped up. Cartman got up too "I let you win" he whined "No rematches sucka!" She kissed Cartman's cheek. Eric smiled and sat down "So uhhh... Are tiu gonna cheat on Stan?" "Fuck yeah"

(( thanks guys BTW having a styled Christmas coming up.!))