(Dip)

((Why not write dip! Dip dipper dip billdip idk anymore!))

             Pip's POV

Me and Damien were half way naked, Making out. Than, his door was swung open and I pushed Damien off, he sat on the bed now while I am laying down. It is his farther "oh in sorry. Am I Brothering you guys?" He asked and Damien shook his head no. "Hey Satan! Come back to bed!" Satan's husband/boyfriend yelled "Okay!" He yelled and smiled at us "Use a-" "Bye dad!" Satan left and we sat there "You wanna watch a movie or something?" I nodded and the TV switched on to some stupid kid show and we ended up cuddling in till Damien fell asleep. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off and cuddled up against Damien and feel asleep.

Time skip be like!

We woke up to my phone going off. My mum I answered it, I was right it'd my mom. She's mad, that I didn't come home and the fact i stayed out late. Damien grabbed my phone and hung up on her muttering a long string of curse words. He got up and got dressed I didn't, I don't know why but I'm feeling lazy so I flop back down and doze right back to sleep. I wake up to Damien jumping up and down on the bed "wake up and cook!" I sit up and he snaps his fingers and I'm suddenly downstairs in an oversized black shirt

"What do you wanna eat Damien!" "A sandwich!" I groan and as soon as I'm dome I throw it at him, he threw a pillow at me in return. I swear every time I'm around him its ether anger or some other stupid emotion that replaces my normal happiness.

((Stopping it here as I wanna get something out for you guys it aucks and is rushed IK but I am not neglecting any book of mine. So watch for part two!))