Christmas Special

(( so uhhmn. Happy holidays! I will keep making these so ye!!!))

The four sat down there. Two girls and two boys.

The oldest girl, Karen McCormick, has shoulder length brown hair. She wore a green jacket and a purple scarf and gloves. Black leggings and black boots.

The second oldest boy, Firkle, had black and gray everything. It made him stand out against the white snow.

The third Oldest, Ruby Tucker, had a baby blue dress and hat. Her red hair in ponytails. She had white leggings and red flats.

Finally the youngest. Ike. He had a light blue hoodie .he wore a light blue and tan hat. His black hair poking out from under it. He had dark blue pants and yellow shoes.

           Ike's POV

As we stood there "We don't have school, So what the fuck are we doing here?" The red head asked as she and Karen were technically cuddling by now. "I don't know, can we go to someone's house, Ike" the goth said as everyone looked at me. I groaned and started walking while everyone followed behind me. I glance back at them. Karen and Ruby were holding hands and Firkle rubbed his head.

Its weird, we are nothing like the people that stood there before. Yes I'm talking about Stan,Kyle, Kenny and Eric. We rarely fought and went on weird ass adventures, none of us looks like our brothers.

Kenny and Karen had different hair colors and skin tones. As Kenny seemed darker and Karen lighter.

Me and Kyle well, In adopted so eh!

Firkle and his brother looked nothing like each other. Firkle dyed his hair black while his brothers were blonde. Firkle wore blue contacts. And Firkle was goth, his brother was the more happy and preppy.

Craig and Ruby. Craig had black hair and gray blue eyes. Ruby had strawberry red hair and black gray eyes.

Soon we ended up at my house. I unlocked the door and walked in, Stan and Kyle were upstairs they seemed to be rough housing. We all plopped on the couch and sighed at the same time.

There was a bang and I looked at Karen. She just got shoot ....

"OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KAREN" I shouted "YOU BASTARDS!" Firkle shouted, Ruby cried and we all ran out down to the park.

We stayed there and just played around for a bit like we didn't see Karen get shoot in the head. We all went are separate ways, I didn't see Karen laying on the floor not even blood.

I went up to bed and got dressed in my footsie, Yes I still were them. I feel asleep.

      Karen's POV

I wake up. But I died yesterday I heard then yell and shit when I got shot.

Kenny came in and set by me, "You died and came back, Karen your immortal, Like me!" Kenny cried and I hugged him trying to calm him down.

So two of the McCormick's were immortal. Wired how Karen discovered her power when she was younger.

((I hope everyone is happy with this. I decided to do if Ike Karen firkle and Ruby replaced kyle stan Eric and kenny at the bus stop))