Blind Child. Seeing eye Dog(StanxSparky)

((Hey guys I decided to have Stan be blind and Sparky being his seeing eye dog. BTW this us like Stan and kyles friend relationship not in fanfics tho, the shit ive seen on the internet... Anyway on to the story!!))

Stan's POV

I called for the dog, he barked as soon as he got there I smiled "Sparky, let's go!" I grabbed his leash, witch was surprising do to the fact I'm blind. We started to walk off down to the bus stop, when we get there he barks signaling them to say "Hey Stan" like I'm not the only blind kid in town.

Someone grabs ahold of my arm, Its Kyle. I know it's him, he leads me on the bus just in case sparky can't. The bus pulls up and Kyle pulls me along, sits me in a seat and sits next to me while sparky rest on the floor.

"So, How was your morning?" I nod "Good" "Wonderful" I move some hair out of my hair and almost poke my eye out, Kyle giggled and I smiled.

I never knew why I wanted to apologize to everyone in my life maybe because I'm a burden, everyday is the something me bumping into people. I'm lucky I can have my seeing eye dog help me thru school, I hate everything, maybe if I sleep with my eyes open school will go faster....

Time skip
Sparky's POV

Stan gets woken up by Kyle for their last hour ad they start to head towards the bus, I bark a couple of time to keep Stan up, I rest my head in stans lap as Kyle pets me. Soon its are stop and I see Kyle grab Stan hand and we start are journey to the Marsh's house.

"Stan, we have a test and couple of other things, I'll stay over and we can work together!" Kyle is so happy, Stan nods and we get there.

Stan leads me upstairs to his room and Kyle takes my leash off, I jump on the bed as Stan and Kyle sit down. Stan talks to himself or me and I hear everything he says, one of the many things he said are 'I have a gay crush on My super best friend but he's straighter then Cartman's hair' I sit right behind Stan. Waiting, waiting for what you may ask. I'm gonna do something one of the many things I've learned to do is my people fall in love.

I soundlessly get up and have my head towards Stan's back. No going back no going back I shove Stan into Kyle and they kiss I know they do. I lay back down And they break apart.

"We kissed" Stan muttered

"We did" The red head muttered back

"I love you Ky"

"Love you too Marshmallow"

I bark and there attention turn towards me and laugh "DAM IT THE DOG MADE ARE SON GAY TOO SHARON!!" "REALLY" Thy shrug and go back to studying as Randy and Sharon go on and on about it.

((Welp I'm sorry for me being style trash like I hate Kyman but will still rp, write and a lot more with it but  yeah anyway enjoy this piece of shit one shot buh byeeee!!!!))