craig x reader

((Sorry no name for thus one!! Ye on to one shot))

Third POV

You and Craig were currently sitting on his couch. You had some big(Gay) Crush on him. Only people you told, Your Dairy and Token. They sat there in silence as they watched red racer. Y/N looked over at the boy, He had his hat off and was so into the show he didn't notice the fact Y/N was moving closer and closer. Or did he. Craig pulled Y/N in a cuddle hug and "If you ever want my attention just ask" He simply said.

Y/N and Craig cuddled and fell asleep on the couch "Awww... I thought craig was gay?" Ruby whined and started back upstairs with Karen in tow. Craig woke up and carried you all the way upstairs to his room so your too could sleep in his bed and not on the oh so uncomfortable couch. But what you didn't know is, The couch turned into a boy with yellow hair and a buttoned up green shirt with skinny jeans. He went into the kitchen and started to make coffee.

Craig went downstairs "Uhhh... Tweak what did I tell you about coming into my house. Just call jeez!" He said and went over and kissed tweak "OH COME ON!" You yelled as tweak and craig kissed. Than outta no where the TV turned into Kenny McCordick and her hugged Craig from the behind "McCordick I'll slap the gay out chu" Craig threatened and tweak hugged him from the front "oh an hug orgy" you said and hugged Craig from his side. Soon Karen and ruby were also on Craig "Can I just have a threesome with Kenny and tweak and not everyone else?" Craig screamed asked and everyone let go besides tweak and Kenny "LETS GO FUCK!" the horny blonde said and "GAH!" The not so horny yelled and upstairs they went and all night long.

Kenny gave them both std BTW

"I thought that I was gonna fuck Craig!" Do not question me reader!!!!

.

((I'm so fucking sorry for thus mess its just I don't know I just had those weird ass moments and need to right so this was crieny yup Craig x Kenny x tweak. I'm sorry I really am but EH!!!))