No Name!(WendyxReader)

((An sorry I can't think of a name this may be rushed as I do have the flu))

Warning: Cutting (mention)

Wendy's POV

I sat there on the bench that me and Stan once sat in and talked away hours. Stan's gone, he took kyle with him and we never saw them again. Why was everyone disappearing, First Stan and Kyle, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick and Butters. Y/N went to. Don't know why but she did tho, we all had everything when we were kids.

          Time skip by loo loo lo I have some apples

I'm sitting here binge watching T&P all night because Stan would do that, was I turning into Stan. I shrug and get up as I'm passing a mirror I have to back up to the mirror.

I cut my hair and wore deep blue contacts, me and Stan dated and I look exactly like him?! I wave it off and go back to getting me more chips,soda and ice cream.

As I sit back down Bebe comes in through the door like, she broke my door down. She was smiling, she than pulls in Y/N I jump up and look at her

"You brought me to see Stan and his sex change?" She asked bebe and she shook her head and looked at me confused, in less than one second I was in a bear hug know by Y/N. I loved her, as soon as she puts me down from picking me up, "You look fucking nasty" Bebe yelled and looked qr me up and down "Thanks!" Sarcasm, me Wendy + Sarcasm= Everything bad. Bebe rolled her eyes and stares at Y/N "I think she looks amazing, The whole Stan thing is really giving me a girl boner" She said and that caused me to snort and laugh.

I fall on the couch with Y/N and Bebe. I love them. I love her. I think she's straight? Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know, but I know something.

If I keep the knife to my arm
I won't think about her
Or him
Stan
He stole Y/N from me
But she isn't mine
She's my friend
Not my girlfriend
The knife to my arm
Keeps me calm

The knife to my arm
Keeps me calm
The knife to my arm
Keeps me calm

((Im sorry for the shortness of the oneshot but i wanted to make a sad one and shit!))