that kinda hurted(Ike x Firkle)

It was a stupid fight but Ike didn't care as he stewed on his bed, his legs crossed as he stared out his window, his eyes pointedly staring away from the F + I that was encased by a heart that they had carved into his window sill, sitting next to it was a succulent.

Ike huffed as he cought himself looking at the window sill and looked at the door that Firkle walked out of and when he looked towards his desk, right above it are fairy lights that had multiple pictures of the two boys.

Ike huffed and placed his head into his hand, trying to forget the stupid fight but all he could remember was Firkle yelling at him, who even knows what the fight was about it didn't matter because the goth kid was never coming back.

Ike flopped back and tried to ignore the smell of Firkle over his blanket, but he pulled it up and tried to fall off to a dreamless sleep while staining his pillow with tears.

--------

Firkle waved at Shelia as he walked in, hoping the she didn't hear the fight that happened an hour ago.

"Where's Ike? Did he leave?" He asked as he looked around, pulling on his black sweater to try and calm his nerves.

"Oh! He is upstairs, I think he's sleeping so careful going up." She said, ushering the boy up the stairs.

Firkle nodded and walked up the stairs carefully, he walked down the hallway and looked at the door he stormed out of. He let out a breathe and walked in, looking at the sleeping figure on the bed.

Firkle walked in and closed the door behind him before walking towards the bed and sitting down, placing a hand on the other boys shoulder.

"Ike?"

Ike groaned, "mmm... What?"

"I know that I hurt you. I know that nothing I can say will change that, But," Firkle took a deep breathe and deflated before continuing, "I’m hoping that you’ll forgive me in the end. I’m hoping that I can make this right."

Ike turned his body and looked at Ike, eyes red and puffy as he stared at him, "You yelled at me asshat." Ike said before flopping back down with his back towards Firkle.

"I'm sorry, i know that you don't like me yelled at." Firkle said as he placed his hand back on the other boys upper forearm.

"You didn't mean it did you?"

"Of course i didn't mean it!"

Ike sat up and wrapped his arms around Firkle, sniffling coming from Ike, "I forgive you so much loser." He said as he pulled away with a smile.

Firkle held up a thumbs up and smiled at him softly.

(( AN: I haven't watched south park in a while but if you wanna ask for a one shot I'll do it!

But someone requested i do this so,,, this is for you manager_bri. I hope i did it well!!))