(KennyXReader)

(I stayed up just to write it! Whoa!))

Kenny's POV

I the McCormick, Had a couple of weaknesses, that being my sister,my mom and Y/N. If anyone messed with them, you got an cracked or broken anything suddenly, I feel weight on my arm and look down to see Bebe.

"Hey Kenny?" I nod as she goes on "Today, Me and some girls are going over to vandalise Y/N's house, wanna come?" "I would love to cum, but not with you, or red or testabitch" I smirk and push her off my arm and hug Y/N who I pick up and swing around. She squeals and I peck her forehead as I hear Wendy scoff and walk off with bebe and the slut crew.

"You coming over today?" I nod and smile as we head to class. No body liked us because of reasons. One being me and her always to something extreme to the girls house that mess and bully her and her parents think I'm a bad influence.

Time skip say whaa!

Me and Y/N sit there laughing. We had just spray painted Bebe's house and egged Wendy's house. We almost got caught by Wendy's mom, but we were to fast for her and escaped. I'm so glad I have this caring girl, this amazing girl, this- "I love you Kenny" holy shit, this is not a drill fuck say something you idiot don't say tits "tits" why would you say that Holy shit holy fuck nut CALL 911!!! "I mean I love you too! Yea not tits not saying I don't like tits I love 'em I'm not gay, right? Oh god I'm questioning my sexuality maybe I a-" she kissed me, I kiss back but, Luckily Kyle didn't show up with stan and we had a gangbang and Ike and kinder goth walks in. My sexual fantasy are weird. 

((I loved the first to part but them it got weird AF for no reason but anyway I will try to post everyday but something I'll just not post but it'll be hard(like Kenny's dick 24/7) anyway bye bye!!! Have a wonderful day!!!))