making my dreams come true(KennyxTweekxCraig)

I'm so sorry but I ran ideas and said Fuck it life gives you lemons make lemonade! Anyway on to the most weirdest thing in the world

Tweek's POV

I sit up and felt two people move besides me, What? I only went to bed with Craig right, Oh jeezus have mercy that I don't have an STD from whoever the hell was on the other side of me. The other person sits up besides me and I look over, Blonde hair, blue eyes and a one hell of a perverted smile, Kenny McCormick. "Score" he mumbled under his breath.

I hear a groan and see Craig Tucker on the other side of me. "Explain?" I simply asked, how long have I had this headache "I told you McCormick we should of just asked and not get him drunk!" I look at Craig "Well, Tucker there was a 50 50 chance he'd say yes" I'm looking at Kenny now. "What are guys talking about? Am I naked? You got me drunk? What if I got pregnant? Oh god I can't give birth I'm only 19!" I think I might cry now but "Tweek calm down!" I look at carig "NO!"

"Well, Tucker he needs an explanation I think you should give it to him" Craig rolled his eyes and looked me in the eyes.

"Tweek, Me and Kenny got you drunk So we could have a threesom but it ain't my fault it was Kenny fault to be honest he said it would be fun! So go after him and not your boyfriend" I let that sink in and rub my head "Craig, Kenny, We all cheated on each other, so, what do we do?'' Kenny shrugs and Craig seems to be in deep thought "Hey guys, I have a idea!"

We both look at Kenny, "what is it McCormick?" Kenny's smile is wide while, me ad Craig are utterly confused about what he's about to say "I forgot what its called but, three or more people can be in a relationship!" "it's called polyamory" Craig corrected. I rub my head in annoyance "So, Tweek are in you?'' I look at Kenny for about a minute and nod. "We have to keep it a secret tho, So since me and tweek are already dating, We'll stick with that and then when we have a date or something like that Kay?"

We all agreed on Craig's plan and now, we all have hidden the fact that we are all in a relationship and we all go out on dates, and coupley stuff like that.

((I'm not stopping next its gonna be Tweek, Thomas and Craig I call it cras yup! Cras is next, not really I'll make a X reader next}}

PS. It took forever to find pictures of the three doing anything!))