Babysitter(Creek)

When your back and better than ever

Tweek's POV

Stupid parents thinking I need a babysitter, Everytime I get a babysitter they think I'm wired and just run off never to be seen again.

The doorbell rings and my mother answers it and in comes a black haired, blue eyed, hot, homesexual douchebag.

I sit on the couch watching Red Racer. Not something I watch usually but since I'm in it might as well watch it. The boy watches it with me after talking with my parents.

He already made himself comfortable.

That dick thinking he can come into my house and take his dirty ass shoes off and hair and- has his hair looked this soft like damnnnn

"You okay?" He ask

"HOW DARE YOU ASK ME OF IM OKAY! I AM NOT OKAY, I INVITE YOU INTO MY HOME UNDER MY ROOF AND YOU WANNA ASK ME IF IM OKAY?" I breath for a minute and nod

"I'm okay thanks for asking" He nods and looks back at the TV screen like a child. "You like red racer?" He ask I nod not wanting to waste my voice on the dick.

"C-Could you go make me some coffee?" I ask, I'm.not allowed to touch the stupid coffee making machine because I burned my self.

He comes back and hands me the cup. I nod and sip it very loudly "Om Josh I'm so close to being dun with you"

Anybody get what I did their probs not but still.

I stop sipping and shut up before getting up and going to go get pudding. Than I hear the line I say I'm Red Racer.

"That's why I'm number one" I say it with the character I play. I smile I got so much money for playing the part. I hear a thud and turn around with chocolate pudding in my hand and spoon in my mouth.

Craig is standing their smiling hard enough to see his braces. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR RED RACER LIKE WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME THIS I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I HAVE EVER DID YOU LITTLE TWITCHY SLY MOTHER FUCKER!"

I'm quite for a minute and nod and open my arms for a hug and get one almost shoving me to the floor.

When was Craig so fat like god.

I hug back and say a little love you back.

The rest of the night was him asking me what it was like and how I didn't seem to mess up a line.

Than, he scares me when he says everyone's gonna see this.

Who made a long chapter
I made a long chapter
I need frends
I needs de frends
Also y'all welcome