Chapter 7

Chapter 7 – Intentionally

The door slammed open, revealing the scary guy, looking guilty and nervous. "W-What did you do to her?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "What did I do?" he screamed while going his hand through hair. Quickly, I rushed inside but as soon as I stepped into the room I couldn't move anymore.

Unni was lying on the ground unconsciously, wearing barely any clothes with blood flowing out of her stomach. I couldn't help but notice the sharp piece of glass covered with blood lying on the floor. I fell on the ground as I screamed. "What did you do to her?" Seconds later he entered the room too, both of us looking at Unni in silence. Neither of us bothered to call the ambulance. It was too late already.

Soon, I vomited at the corner of the room and more tears streamed down my face. "Will you call the police or should I report you?" I asked harshly as I looked at him in disgust. "I didn't mean to do that," he said hopelessly.

I stepped out of the room, not being able to look at the scene in front of me anymore and cried on the ground. Some minutes later, I heard a police siren, indicating their arrival.

That day, Unni left us.

-

"What did I get myself into?" I asked myself. I seriously need to get rid of the habit of talking to myself. "I think it will be fine" Daisy encouraged. Jonghyun invited Daisy to our overnight trip too, since he thought that I would feel more comfortable then.

Some minutes later, a car stopped in front of us. The window rolled down and revealed Jonghyun, who was sitting in the driver's seat. He took his sunglasses off and looked at us with a smile. "Get in," he said and I loaded my belonging in the car trunk before entering the car with daisy.

"How are you doing, Jonghyun?" Daisy asked enthusiastically. "Just great. What about you?" he asked back. Daisy was sitting next to Jonghyun while I had the back seats all for me. "Actually, nobody has been bothering me. In fact, they somehow are being nice to me," she said with a smile. "I've been wanting to talk to you," she said and made a small break. "I wanted to apologize because of the rumors going around"

I looked at them confused. "What rumors?" I asked curiously. "Jeez, Mina you really don't notice anything, right?" Daisy said with a grin. "Well, I don't notice unnecessary thing" I defended. "There are rumors going around that I am dating her" Jonghyun finally said.

"Oh"

"But don't worry about it, it's not your fault anyway," Jonghyun said to Daisy and she smiled back at him as a response. I do think that they match well as a couple and maybe, just maybe Daisy has a crush on Jonghyun, but something about that is bothering me.

"Where are the others anyway?" I asked, referring to Jonghyun's friends. "They are taking the other car. They are probably far ahead of us" he explained. "Since I barely got any sleep, I will take a nap now," I said in a low voice and made myself comfortable on my seat.

After that, I fell asleep. I am not sure how long I slept, but I woke up once in a while since Jonghyun and Daisy were loudly jamming along with the songs playing on the radio. Later, I got woken up by Daisy. "What time is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. "It's 9 a.m.," she said and helped me get out of the car. "It looks so amazing," I said as I stared at the crystal-clear beach.

"You are right," she said and for some seconds we looked at the beach in silence. "Don't just keep standing there, let's go" Jonghyun said as he comes to us. "The others are at the hotel already" he added and we made our way towards there. "Finally," Minho said as we entered the lobby of the hotel. "Is that your friend, Mina?" he asked as he curiously glanced over Daisy. "Yes, she is my friend, Daisy, I mean Kim Hayoon" I introduced her.