Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - Yes or No

I laid my head on my desk as I let out a sigh. I'm bored. "Sunbae!" I heard and I turned around. "Hey, Hina" I greeted as she sat down next to me. It still seemed a bit unusual to me to call someone Hina, but I'll get used to it. "Let's do something together after school" I suggested and she nodded. It's been a few days since school started and I feel like I have been friends with her for ages.

There was no Jae Wan, who made me laugh in lunchtime, no Jonghyun, who would comment on my obsession with pasta and no Daisy, who would defend me, saying that everybody has a right to eat whatever they wish for. "Look, your friends are waiting for you, you better hurry to them" I advised as I patted her head.

"Geez, you are getting in the role of a sunbae too much," she said and I just laughed. "I didn't know that being a final year student would feel this good," I said and after that, she left while laughing. The rest of the time, I spend doodling in my book and talking to other students, until school was over and I was finally allowed to leave the building. "Let's go," Hina said as she suddenly popped up from the behind and startled me.

I smiled and patted her head to which she just looked at me annoyed. "I am not a child," she said but I just smiled. Soon, we arrived at a restaurant and I opened the door for her and we walked inside. I saw her eyes widen when she saw that at a table some people were sitting whom she knew and I hadn't informed her that they'd be here. "You didn't tell me that your friends will be here"

"Surprise," I said enthusiastically and she looked at me terrified. "Will he be there too?" she wondered as we approached them. "Taemin? Yes, why not?" I asked and everybody, who were busy on the table with talking, noticed and welcomed us. "This is Hina?" Onew asked and I nodded. She introduced herself and we sat down along with them, ordering drinks for us.

"Jonghyun was just whining about not being able to see you often," Taemin said and Jonghyun, who was next to him coughed awkwardly to which we just laughed. "Anyway, since we have gathered all, why don't we do something?" Key suggested. "I've run out of ideas," Daisy said lazily. "Bungee Jumping"

We all looked at Minho as if he had just said the craziest thing ever. "No way, have you lost it?" Onew opposed and Hina strongly agreed. "I don't believe that this is a bad idea" someone whispered and we all looked at Key shocked since we were expecting him to disagree the most. Taemin was the only one who wasn't talking and was quietly sipping from his drink, not minding if we do something like that and not caring either if we won't do it.

"Mina, do you want to try this out?" Jonghyun asked and I shrugged. "Maybe," I thought. "Yes or no?" he confirmed. "Ummm ... Yes" I answered and he nodded. "Alright, let's play stone, paper, scissors and the winner decides whether we are doing this or not," he said and everybody agreed.

One hour later, we were in front of the bungee jumping crane, looking horrified at it. "Interesting" Taemin stated while Hina looked at him shocked. "Interesting?" she repeated, more like questioned as she faced me. "Jonghyun, why did you agree to do this?" Onew wondered. "Usually, you don't like things like these" he added. It was Jonghyun who had won and declared that we would be doing this and since we all accepted our defeats, nobody whined and we followed his proclamation. "I don't know, maybe I wanted to try out new things" he explained. "Or maybe he just said so because Mina had agreed with this idea before," Jae Wan remarked and Jonghyun elbowed him.

"Anyway, since we are already here, let's do this," I said enthusiastically. I dragged Hina and Onew with my arms forwards and we all walked there and Jonghyun paid since he had announced that everything, which we will be doing or eating, would be on him today. After signing the agreement, that they won't take over any liability if something happens in the case, we were all taken to a place, where we got instructed and told all the necessaries and finally, we walked to the tower and entered a lift.