Chapter 25

Chapter 25 – Will you really walk away from me?

I intentionally dropped the heavy book on the bookshelf, so that he wakes up and quickly hid behind the door, where he wouldn't be able to see me in the dark. I quietly peeked outside and saw that he woke up and was rubbing his eyes, when he came face to face with the mirror in his bedroom, opposite if him. I smiled as he read the message in red written on it.

I see you.

He silently stood up, looking around and observing the surrounding. Once again, he looked at the mirror and I could see that he was creeped out. And now, it was my time to appear.

Out of the nowhere, a creepy clown, me, with a scary face popped up and Jonghyun fell from the shock. I was proud of my makeup because I looked like a real killer clown. I attacked him and soon let out my laughter which I couldn't suppress anymore. "Mina!" he said shocked after he realized it was me.

I didn't reply since I was too busy laughing. "That was so funny! You should have seen your face!" I saUS in between of my laughter. He just looked at me in shock but he slowly started to laugh along with me.

After a few minutes, when the laughter had died down, I removed the chain which I was wearing, took Jonghyun's hand and pressed it on his palms. "You can keep it" he looked at the key-shaped pendant closely as he realized what meaning it had for me. "Are you sure? It was your last gift from your sister after all," he wondered but I just nodded while smiling, though I might be looking creepy since I am in a clowns outfit. "See you"

The next day, he left.

-

"Wake up!" I heard as somebody pulled the bedsheets away. "Why? Why?" I whined, trying to sleep again even though I knew that the person who had bothered to show up early in the morning won't go away unless I wake up. "Get up voluntarily or do you want to be woken up like yesterday?" he threatened and I sat up, ruffling my hair in annoyance.

Recently, I have been ruffling my hair a lot since they feel so light weighted after I cut them till my shoulders. "Taemin, I am older than you, then why are you taking care of me? I should look after of you" I asked as I laughed. "It's just a difference of a month" he stated, sitting down on the chair. "Anyway, Minho's father told him that Jonghyun and his father are coming back today"

"Jonghyun? Jonghyun Who?" I asked and Taemin looked at me amused. "Are you talking about the person who never contacted me in this two months? The person with whom I am supposedly going out?" I asked and chuckled. He definitely deserves a beating. "You're not the only one who wasn't contacted by him. This guy has forgotten us all"

"Anyway, let me get ready for school now," I said and he stood up. "Sure, I'll make breakfast" Soon, I was left alone in my room and I lay down once again, even though I told him that I'd get ready fast. To be honest, I was more than surprised when Taemin showed up early in the morning on the first day of the holidays. According to him, everyone was busy and he had nothing to do and decided to kill time at my place.

Well, that didn't explain why he had to come over every day.

"Get ready now" I heard him say from the kitchen, knowing that I wasn't getting ready at all. "Yes, yes" I whined and got up. This guy was really clingy the entire time. Even cutting my hair was his idea. One day, he showed up in front of my door and said that we 'have' to do get a new haircut today. The reason why is still a mystery to me.