Epilogue

Epilogue

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Once I was ready, I suddenly started to run, making the passersby look at me surprised. I never like to run, but today, I have no other choice since I was extremely late. I hadn't noticed that my bag was open, so my book flew out of it and landed on the floor with a loud thud. I turned around, hissed at myself, picked it up and started to run once again. I had just bought this book for my new semester and it has already become dirty.

A few steps before my destination, I tried to regulate my breathing and fixed the collars of my shirt. I had promised to meet Jonghyun forty-five minutes ago, but my professor, who had something to discuss with me, and the traffic delayed my arrival. I entered the park and instantly gazed at the swings only to see Jonghyun sitting on them, laughing along with another person who was sitting on the other swing I usually sit on. It was Min Jae's mother.

They get along very well nowadays, but I still feel very glad inside whenever I see them talking to each other; she even calls him her son. If Min Jae could see his mother, he would be proud of her changes she managed to undergo. Once Jonghyun spotted me standing at the corner and staring at them cheerfully, he parted his way from her and came to me. Before she walked away I waved at her and she greeted me as well by waving back. "You are extra early today," he said sarcastically.

I just smiled apologetically and fortunately, he wasn't mad at all. We both sat down on the bench and automatically he lay down on my laps. In a way, it has become his habit to do so and I didn't mind at all. In fact, whenever he closed his eyes, like he is doing right now, I had my perfect opportunity to stare at him without him noticing. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and I quickly looked away to which he just cheekily smiled, as if he knew that I had been gazing at him all this time. "I just remembered, we have to go somewhere" he announced and we stood up and I started to walk along with him, wherever he was guiding me to.

Somehow, nowadays Jonghyun seems to be the one who finds out about some kind of secrets we all have kept from each other, like a detective. I mean, everybody has always been wondering where Taemin keeps disappearing to. I always used to think that he has some kind of family problems, which he actually has but has already resolved with the help of Hina, but this matter had nothing to do with it. Jonghyun found out that he actually goes to the studio and practices on his dancing, which caught everybody off guard since nobody knew about this.

A few weeks later, he discovered Minho's secret. He actually has another sibling: it's his sister, who is a year younger than Key. According to him, he hadn't told us about her because he wanted to protect her from the boys, the 'hungry beast' as he described his friends. When Jonghyun suddenly bumped into them on the streets, he demanded an explanation from him, since he has something going on with So Hyun nowadays and he wanted to know why he was hanging out with an unknown girl. He had no other choice than to spill the beans.

Minho's doubt was right, as soon as Key saw her, she had become his new prey. According to Jonghyun, it might become something serious though. Minho was completely against this new couple that was slowly forming and the fact that Minho's and Key's families are arch enemies in terms of business wasn't a good sign as well.

Whether Key is just fooling around or will become serious and face their families is still something everyone is anticipating, however, these are the problems that await them in case they get together. Nowadays he is just chasing her while she is trying to avoid him at all cost.

My next guess is that he will find out about this girl Onew has been meeting for a long time now. Well, these are the topics which revolve around our conversations nowadays. "Where are we heading to anyway?" I asked, feeling a bit idiotic for not having asked that earlier. "Somewhere"

"Wow, you revealed so much" I replied sarcastically and he chuckled. To be honest, I have no idea where we are headed to and somehow, I feel nervous. "Last week, I had a formal meeting with your family, right?" he asked and I silently nodded, knowing where that conversation was going. I don't know how many times he has already met my aunt's family or my uncle, I've lost track of it after the tenth meeting, but even so, I invited him over to a family dinner where everyone was present at.

However, I have just met his sister from his family until today. Well, I have also met his father in his wedding, but I didn't talk to him back then because I had run away from there before I had the chance to even greet him. "Are we heading to your-" I stopped midway through my sentence when I noticed that we were standing in front of a huge mansion.

The mansion which was in possession of the Kim family.

Suddenly I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders and him coming near me. "It's time for you to meet them" he whispered into my ear which sends shivers down my spine. I shrugged his arms off and turned around. "We can meet them later," I said and wanted to walk away but he grabbed my hand which made me stop. "We have been here two times already, but walked back. Today you can't flee" he said with a mischievous smile. I gulped when I noticed that today I have to meet them.

Well, this is going to be funny.

-

It finally ended, right?  I hope you like the ending as much as I do: everyone can imagine their future lifes like they want to. 

See you.