Chapter 2

I slept throw most of class as watched a video about a girl going to mexico. I slept dreaming getting fragments images in my head.I saw a man covered in hair, growling fangs,Big blue eyes.

I moaned in my sleep holding my head. I growled grinding my teeth.I felt something sharp in my head then felt someone shake me.I looked up angry to see the teacher back and I looked suprised. I saw the class stare at me.I let go of my head and looked at Coraline suprised. I looked down to see blood on the tips of my fingers.

"What happened? Tell me!" Coraline repeated following me home."Coraline I told I don't know now stop asking your annoying me!" I roared walking faster."Luna slow down!" She screamed running up to me."Is something bothering you? Are you being bullied?" She asked and I looked at her annoyed. "Because I will be at that principle's office in a heart beat." She joked.

I smiled and shook my head. "Yea she lives with me."I joked. "Shut up"She laughed."Seriously though tell me I wont tell it will be our secert." She said holding a finger to her lips."I seriously don't know I had a dream about fangs and big blue eyes and hair."I said looking mad. "Hair?" She asked."So puberty?" She smiled.I nudged her in the ribbs making her laugh.

We came home to see our foster parents cooking dinner. I knew I head a ton of homework so I came upstairs and started with the easiest english writing a paper on Otheleo.I wrote as Coraline was taking a shower.I enjoyed reading and writing of course I hate being pressured by teachers talking about my grammer.

As I wrote I heard a werid noise.I ignored it writing about Otheleo's betrayal when I heard a noise freezing in my tracks.I heard a familer sound making me think of fangs.

A menacing growl that made me hold my chest breathing heavy. I looked out my window to see the moon shinning.I got up walking towards it hands touching the glass.I felt sweat go down my face as I looked. I suddenly felt anger breathing hard. I held the curtains wanting to rip them apart.

I stared at the moon growling angerly. I was hit in the back of the head with a towel that was wet. "Hey Luna you go deaf? I'm talking to you." Coraline asked. I looked back to see her black hair wet and she was in a robe. "What?!" I snapped."Temper Luna Temper."She said shaking her head.I rolled my eyes and looked back to see the moon covered by the clouds making me frustrated.