Chapter 5

I woke up with a headace to see I was back home in bed.I rose holding my head. I heard the door open and hear Coraline run up to me. "Luna are you ok I just got back from school."She asked kneeling down beside the bed with her backpack still on.

"What happened?" I moaned. You went crazy on your english teacher then passed out,we had to call an ambulance to get you. "Is Miss.Peach ok?" I asked. She's fine but you scared me going after her like that. "I dont know what came over me I just was talking then I-" I remembered her talk about my parent pissing me off.

"Luna!" Coraline shouted to get my attention. I looked. Calm down your making that scary face again. She said scared. "I'm ok i'm ok." I said rubbing my head. "Are you sure?" She asked no conviced. "Yea yea just thought about something." I smiled and she smiled back.

Well dont scare me like that I thought something was wrong.
She smiled.Later we came downstairs to watch Tv. Our foster parents were busy going to a charity meet. Coraline turned to the news that had a breaking story.

Sighting of wolf activity in the area where there has been killings of deer,Rabbits and other wild animals.

I snatched the remote changing the channel."Luna!" Coraline screamed mad. "I dont want to watch about wolves." I said mad."Luna come on I wanna hear the story it's close to the school." She whinned. She tryed to get it but I held to far for her to reach. I accidentally pressed back and it went back.I growled dropping my arms and she snatch it back smricking.

I rolled my eyes not looking at the pictures of wolves. I hated wolves they were just animals that evolved to dogs a not as dumb creature. I hate them because wolves killed my dad when I was three. There was a wolf pack outside our home and he went out to investigate and all you could hear was the sounds of there horrible howls over the victory of getting my Dad.

I felt Coraline shake me making me look at the screen to see the news outside our house! I looked outside the window to see them filming.

This is the last sighting of the wolves by a local who says they saw a wolf killing a raccoon in their backyard.

I looked back at Coraline as she looked suprised too.I didnt like this at all. I heart my heart pound in my chest breathing heavy."Luna?" Coraline asked getting up. I felt so angry wanting to run outside and destroy there camera. I looked at the door then felt limp. "Luna?" Coraline came to me but I looked at her with a cold stare making her back up.

I shook my head,"I'm going to bed" I said "Are you sure you didnt eat anything." She asked. "Yea Im not hungry." I said. Ok well Ill order pizza in chance you change your mind. "Yea thanks cous." I said then went to my room.