Chapter 11

I saw my fingertips had claws out again.I heard Miss peach coming then hurried and put my hands in my pockets. She came in and set the drinks next to the pizza.

"Lets dig in!" She smiled opening the box wide and saw the steam come up as the meaty pizza was on the table. I saw her get a slice and bite down making me drool. She saw me stare."Well come on get a slice."She smiled. Everything inside said get it all it's three meat pizza your favorite! But anouther voice said No you idiot do you want the teacher to freak out at your claws.Sometimes I think Coraline can get in my head.

"Do you want pizza?" Miss peach asked breaking my train of thought. Oh yea I just wanted to.. Say Grace first."Oh alright."She set her pizza down and waited for me. We closed our eyes and I said a prayer."Dear lord thank you for this pizza and soda that was given to us and I know it will be delicious."I said looking seeing my nails changing back "Amen."

I smiled grabbing a piece and sinking my teeth in finshing in ten seconds then got anouther. Miss peach ate her slices then took a sip of soda watching me eat. I eat the whole pizza except her slice.She finshed hers then set it in the box. Alright well it's probebly a good thing I got three meat you must be starving. She got up and throw the box away and I gulped down my sprite.

I licked my lips full then looked down at my hands not seeing claws.I smiled then heard the door open.We looked back and. Bald man came in."Luna?" He asked I nodded. "Hey Miss Peach you mind if I borrower Luna real quick?" She looked alittle mad then gave a small smile.Yes go ahead.I got up and followed him to the office."Where are we going?" I asked. Just to my office.

We went inside and I sat at the table and sat with a taco burger on the desk. I looked at it the smell making me hungry. So Luna Im the counseler at the school Mr. Stodder and I heard about your little fight with miss peach.I nodded staring at his burger my mouth watery.

"So you care to tell me what happened?" He asked.I stared at his burger until he snapped his fingers in my face and I looked. "Huh?" I asked fast. "What happened to you and Miss peach?" Oh I got mad at her about something.I said looking at the burger. Oh yes the comment about your parents. I stared at his burger again. "Luna!" He called and I looked at him."What?!" I snapped mad.

"Luna inside voices that temper got you in trouble in the first place." I huffed then looked away.
"Now Luna do you miss your parents is this where this anger comes from?" I looked away then heard a howl in the distance. I looked towards the wall but Mr.Stodder snapoed his fingers again. Lisen to me Is this about your father?

LunaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara