Chapter 19

I rose growling but suddenly a light reflected in my eyes.I covered my eyes and they ran.I tryed to roar get back here but I only roared and ran after them. I saw the person ahead in black.I saw them vanish in the shadows and I stopped and sniffed the air on all fours. I found the scent and growled baring my fangs.I sniffed going to a bush.I slowly came up to them as I smelled them. I growled menacingly but was hit by something sharp making me back up. It scratched my cheek making me bleed.I roared ripping the bush out the ground they were gone.

Darn it I thought I saw there footsteps and followed them.I started to calm down changing back and when I found where the trail lead I saw it was to my house!

"Coraline!" I screamed and saw the back door open.I ran up but someone closed the door.I tryed to open but they locked it."No!" I roared banging on the door. "Coraline!" I screamed but she was probelby in her room.I ran to the side to look up seeing the second floor window to our room."Coraline!" "Coraline!" I screamed. She didnt hear me. I cursed then grabbed a rock and throw it at the window.I did it again but harder making it go throw the window.I heard her scream then she ran up opening the window.

"Luna what is wrong with you!" "Coraline theres someone in the house!" I screamed "If this is your way of trying to prank me Im not doing this with you,you really pissed me off!" She roared then shut the window. "No you idiot!" I roared then looked around for a way inside.I went around to the back and went to the shed to see a brick from my foster dad fixing the roof last year.I got one and throw it at the window.I saw it go throw and smiled climbing inside and looked around.

"Where are you!" I roared going in the living room. I smelled them in the house. "I know your in here! Show yourself!"I roared walking towards the couch.I looked over to see a foot hit me in the face. I backed up angry but I was grabbed from behind.

I grabbed them then slammed them down on the glass table. It was a person in a black outfit their face cover. "Who are you!" I roared.they didnt answer getting up and backing up. They looked towards the broken window. I growled,They made a run for it but I grabbed there ankle and throw them across the room and they hit a vase by the kithcen counter. I heard them moan in pain then looked up at me blood going down there arm.

I stormed up furrious grabbing them by the throat lifting them up. "Who are you!" I roared. They stared down with their green eyes. I heard Coraline coming down the stairs.I looked but was kicked back by the person hitting the wall hard then fall.I looked up to see the person run off going out the window.