Chapter 29

"Luna!What happened?" She asked running to me worried. "Nothing just a burglar but I called the cops." I said. She saw my bandaged shirt. "Did they hurt you?" She asked?"Yea but I'll survive." I said as she looked at me scared. "Oh I shouldn't have left I didnt want you to get hurt." She said scared moving back her blonde hair. I looked at her hair making me think of the hunter's. "Excuse me ma'ma." The officer said coming to us.

"Are you this boy's mother?" She looked at me and I gave sad eyes begging she wouldn't tell. "Sigh" "Yes sir." She said. "We are on the look out for the burglar but I must say your son thought fast getting that cellphone." He said patting my head. I smiled but it went away at the look on Miss. Peach's face as she gave me a dark stare making me feel uneasy. "Thank you officer for getting here I appreciate it."She said arms crossed.

He left and she glared at me then left and I felt bad I didn't mean to make her mad.Later that day at her apartment she was still silent not speaking to me since the cops were at the apartment."So Miss.P how about we order some pizza and have some sprite."I smiled to get a response but she only shook her head then she went to her bedroom shuting the door.I thought coming here be easy but once again I put someone I care about in danger and their made at me.I sighed and got up walking to the door.

I was about to open it but then heard something break in Miss.Peach's room. "Miss. Peach?" I asked coming throws her door. I heard her scream then ran in the bedroom to see the hunter throw something out the window. "Miss. Peach!" I ran up but he elbowed me in the face making me back up. I growled and grabbed their thoart. "If you hurt her I'll rip you apart!" I roared.
I had him but felt a sharp pain in my gut. I looked down and saw a knife in my stomach and I backed up. 

He pushed me down jamming in deeper. I screamed. "The woman is the least of your concern!" He roared. I grew my claws and tryed to scratch him but he jumped off. I rose furrious grabbing the knife then pulled it out then gave a roar of pain falling on my knees. I felt a rush of blood.

The hunter ran out the window,I slowly grew to a wolf. I reached my head down and licked my wound.It started to heal as I kept licking. I heard Miss Peach scream making me rasie my head. I growled than took one morehuge lick making sure there was enough to help my wound then changed jumping out the window. "Miss peach where are you!" I called. I tryed to find her scent but it was no use.

I still smelled a the hunter and ran after wanting to rip him to pieces.

Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें