Chapter 18

"What did you say?!" I roared again furrious. She looked terriffed as I held her shirt tight in anger. I saw tears build up in her eyes making me stop and let go of her. I backed up seeing my claws out too. I wanted to make sure I didnt hurt her but when I got closer she grabbed her backpack. "Stay back!" She cried
"Coraline-" "No! Get out!"She roared in anger "Im sorry" She throw her bag at me "I said get out!" she screamed.

I backed up then ran out of the house and ran back to the forset. I kept running until I feel in the river. I lifted my head in the shallow water and saw my face. I had fangs in my face and my eyes turned a lighter shade of blue then before. I growled angerly then slammed my fist in the water roaring at the water. I finally stopped breathing heavy.

The water slowly came back and I saw the wolf I had become. I looked down too sad to be angry. I thought of the look on Coraline's face. The fear in her eyes at me. I wanted to cry but I only whimpered like a dog.My ears went down as I rose the water then came out and shook myself dry.

I sat in the grass and put my hands over my face. I am a Monster a horrible monster.God why did this have to me why not someone else someone who wasn't angery at themselves.I didnt even know if I hurt her. I just looked at the ground until I heard a rustle.I looked up to see something. I growled angrily,I rose to my back paws.It moved and I lunged at it pushing it to the ground.

I looked to see it was just a deer.It was a baby deer.It cryed for it's mother as I held it with both hands.I let go and it ran off. I looked back at the river and came back to see I was still a wolf.I lowered my head getting a drink.I didnt know when I go back home. Maybe never. All I knew was I almost hurt Coraline. My own cousin someone I think of as a sister.

I stopped my thoughts to the sound of a stick breaking.I looked back at the bushes.Will that stupid deer leave already I thought looking back. I was about to get anouther drink when I smelled something.I lifted my nose sniffing my nose. It was familer was it Coraline? I looked back.I saw something move. It was too big to be coraline and too quiet.I sniffed again then growled. I knew who it was! It was the Hunter!