Chapter 3

The next morning I woke hot a sweaty sure I was late again.I got up sure Coraline leaft until I heard her moan in bed.I looked to see her asleep on her side of the room in her pink blankets. I woke up earlier then Coraline? On a School day? I thought my mouth open. I saw the time being four and had an idea.I got dressed with my backpack on then ran up shaking her. "Coraline get up it's nine!" I screamed grinning.

She rose up fast."What?!" She jumped out of bed getting dressed fast and I laughed. She stopped and looked to see the sun was still down."Luna you jerk!" She grabbed her pillow and throw it at me.I kept laughing starting to cry. "You did that on purpose you jerk!" She roared. "Yes I did!" I laughed. She was pissed off at me then got back in bed."Dont wake me again!" She roared and went back to sleep.

I stopped laughing and went back to bed setting my bag on the floor.I layed back proud of myself.I thought of the look on her face when I heard a growl. I froze then looked towards the window. I looked to see the moon again. It was so pretty in the sky.I rose and walked towards it with a smile on my face. I put my hands on the glass smiling wide. I unlocked the window and lifted it.The wind hit my face as I smiled only seeing the moon. I put a foot on the end of the window about to keep walking when someone grabbed me and pulled me in.

I fell back and looked up pissed to see Coraline."Are you nuts!" She roared getting up closing the window."What do you think your doing."I looked away mad. "We're on the second floor you idiot are you trying to die?!" She roared her hands in fist. I rolled my eyes."I was just looking gees." I snapped."Well it looked like you had a death wish." She said more quietly. "Coraline just go back to bed gees." I said getting up.She narrowed her eyes angerly like a mother then went back in bed. I got in bed and layedand tryed not to look at the window.

As I slept I heard the howls constantly.My stomach started to growl waking me. I licked my lips. I rose in bed sweaty,my stomach still growling.I looked up to see Coraline asleep. I stood and walked up to her fast then saw her asleep. I strangly smelled something sweet something tender.It made me lick my lips drowling and stared down as it came from Coraline!