Chapter 16

I growled. Recognizing the smell then ran to the window but they were already running away. I opened the window."I'll get you for this!I'll hunt you down hunter!" I roared looking out the window furrious."I won't rest until I get you!You good for nothing-" I was spun to see Coraline and a few others who heard my screaming."What?!" I snapped.

I went to school not feeling hot anymore but a conterble warmness that made me feel like I had a warm blanket. I came in early to see Miss Peach and smiled. "Morning Miss Peach" I smiled. She looked up from her desk suprised then looked to see me."Oh hello Luna sorry im alittle tired from grading all night." I smiled and came to her looking at her tired face.

I smelled a sweet smelling lotion that smelled like apricots."I hope you don't mind if I came in early to give you my essay on Otheleo." I smiled giving it to her."Oh not at all thank you." She smiled. "Wow Luna you have great hand writing." She smiled."Thanks"I smiled. "Wow three pages Luna I think someone deserves extra criedt." She smiled.I smiled I never had a teacher as cool as Miss Peach.

I sat in my desk working on my Algera homework when I heard Coraline call me. She ran in the room,"Coraline?" I asked as she came to me. She pulled out her phone showing a picture from the news."Look it's the monster from last night."I looked and saw a picture of me in the woods as I was running."Someone else saw it and put it on the news." She said.

"Wow it's pretty scary",I said trying to acted suprised."I know you should have seen it last night it was almost ten feet tall it had huge hairy hands with claws and everything."We heard the bell ring. "Alright well you better get going".I hurried her out by pushing her out.She stopped herself before leaving and turned. "And don't think I forgot about this morning I only was soft because I was worried sick about you." She said then left.

I smiled then went to my seat. I lisened to Miss Peach read when I smelled something that made me growl. Mr.Stodder came in asking to see me.I wanted to say no but didn't feel like arguing.I got up following him. We got to his office and he had me sit.

"Well Luna I had a discussion with your foster parents I heard you ran off last night." He said arms crossed.I nodded, "Yes sir I did and I'm sorry about yesterday I just had alot of things going through my head." I said then saw the suprised look on his face as he heard me apologize. I couldnt blame him I was suprised myself.

Can you tell what was going throw your mind not student to counseler but just as man to man."Just my Dad"I said looking down."Do you think this is what causes your anger not being in touch with him?" He asked sitting infront of me. "Maybe"