Chapter 32

She stared at me,I growled. I heard Coraline in the house and looked back. I saw her stare,"It's ok I will let you go get your cousin you will see me at school." I growled but I saw in her eyes she would be there. I backed up and she did too."Good night mutt we will speak tommorw." She said then turned running. I sighed and looked back to see Coraline look out the window.

I walked inside and she fell. I took her shirt in my teeth and walked us upstairs."Let me go!" She screamed.

I put her down on the bed then changed back and closed the door. I looked at her scared then closed the window. "It's ok" I said and made sure Peach wasnt gonna come back."Luna?" Coraline asked making me look at her. "Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded. "Fine" I said looking at her. My stomach growled and she backed up as I touched my stomach. "Are you gonna eat me?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "No I just need to eat something." I looked at her sitting there and I tryed not to lick my lips. "Is this why your always angry? Because your a wolfperson?" She asked. I nodded then moved my hand throw my hair. She got up and came to me looking at my hair. "Your hair looks different Luna." She said brushing throw my hair.
"It's grayish blue like that wolf you turned into." She brushed out my hair then backed up. "Coraline I'm sorry if I scared you before I was trying to get use to these new abilities and it was making me annoyed when you didnt belive me." I said looking at the floor."It's ok Luna I'm sorry I didnt believe you but I was looking for you then heard growls and when I saw you change I panicked."She said close to tears and I hugged her. "It's ok" I said.

I sniffed her hair smelling so sweet making my stomach growl but she pushed me back slightly. "And I saw you about to bite your teacher's head off and I had to stop you."She said worried. I thought of Peach's face making me lift my fist and punched through the window growling."Luna stop doing that?!" She screamed. I looked at Coraline's slightly annoyed face and smiled.

I pulled out my fist and shook the glass out of my hand not feeling a thing then put my hand on Coraline's shoulder. "Come on it's late."I smiled pushing her to bed.

She layed in bed and I layed in my bed and slowly closed my eyes knowing I have to visit Peach the next day bright and early.