Chapter 15

I woke the next day putting a hand to my face.I didnt feel fur!I rose and looked suprised. My hands were normal and I had a huge smile on my face."Yes!" I screamed and got up jumping up and down.I then saw I only had ripped jeans on. I then realized it wasnt a dream. I saw the pizza boxs next to me then thought I was lucky I didnt change while getting them. I ran home ignoring the stares of people in town.

I knocked on the door."Who's there?!" A male voice said who I didn't know."Luna I live here" I said annoyed. The door opened and a police officer opened it.I came in past him then Coraline ran up and hugged me."Luna your ok!" She cryed. "Yes let me go your choking me" I gagged and she let go tears in her eyes smiling."Why are you crying?" I asked not use to her crying.

"Because you idiot you ran away all night and I was scared you got eaten by the monster!" She cryed then held me again. "Monster?" I asked. The officer showed a sketch to me of a wolfman creature and I knew it was me. It came last night when you left and tryed to get in the house. She sniffed up wiping her tears.

"Really?" I played dumb. She nodded then took my hand and walked us to the bedroom. I went to the drawer trying to find some more close to wear."Where did you go?" She asked wiping her eyes like a little kid. I rolled my eyes."Why should I tell you your probebly going to go tell the cop downstairs." I said annoyed. "Luna this isnt a joke you just ran off and only come back in ripped up pants!"Coraline screamed hearing my ears. "Coraline lower your voice I already have a headace." I said as I turned.

You should have worse you JERK! She roared. "Coraline quit it!" I roared in a deep voice that suprised her not hearing it before. "Fine! Be that way Luna" She snapped then left slamming the door. I heard from my super hearing her crying as she went downstairs. I sighed and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

I cleaned myself but as I washed I had the wet dog smell. I got out putting a robe on and shook my head like a dog. I hated to be so mean to Coraline but she was being ridiculous.I looked at myself in the mirror looking excatly the same. The only think was my hair was a light shade of black more like blue. I thought of what I saw in the river that monster on the sketech that was me too. I suddenly heard something.I looked in the bedroom to see someone was looking from the window!