Chapters 25

I got to the river and sat tired from all the running and fighting. I took a drink in the river using my long tounge then looked down to see I was still a wolf. I put my ears back then yawned my long snout raising then shut. I knew Coraline was worried about me. Well maybe once this was all over I could explain maybe change in front of her.I shook my head. No I cant trust that.I felt myself slowly change back to normal then used my hands to wash my face.

I heard a gasps.I looked back to see someone in the shadows. "Who's there?!" I roared. I was no in the mood for people saying I was a wolf person. I got up and walked closer starting to growl. I saw something in the bushes. I slowly changed creeping up circling the bush then I grabbed the person around the wasit and pulled them to my face.I then looked in shook seeing Coraline!

I let go and she fell on the ground. I saw her on the ground. She looked up scared shaking. I was pissed off I told her to leave. I growled down at her. I saw her back up mouth open. I then wondered did she see me? I looked down at her but she had run off when I was thinking. If she did I had to stop her before she told anyone else.I ran after her still a wolf. She looked back running seeing me then fell over a log. I stopped then hurried to her to may sure she was ok.

She was knocked out hitting her head too hard. I sniffed her to be sure she was alright then picked her up putting her over my shoulder and stood on my two paws and walked home. I changed back outside and saw my parent's car out of the driveway and climbed the wall and opened the window getting her inside. I placed her in bed then changed her to P.j's tucking her in hoping she think this was all a dream. I saw her fast asleep then kissed her head.

I jumped out of the window then heard the car pull up. I hurried to the shadows beside the house. I saw my foster parents come out."Henry what are we going to do he could be hurt in the woods and that wolf man is still on the loose."My Foster mother says concerned. "Maybe he'll still go to school than the security can get him."My Foster Dad said as they walked in the house. I sighed then ran in the woods.

I came the next morning at six hoping Miss Peach be here. I banged on the window and I saw her look out."Luna!"She said opening the window."What on earth are you doing out here get inside." She ordered.'I can't look I need your help. "What?" She asked suprised.