3. That beautiful smile

(Harry’s POV)

Our band got 2 weeks holiday because we are heading to the other side of the world for our tour 'where we are'. Zayn is planning to meet Perrie before it and I think she’s coming here to meet him. Louis didn’t come with us because he wanted to spend some quality time with his girlfriend. He really likes her and we are so happy for them.

“Harry…..Harry…. Harry…. Harry…. Harry….”

“Come onn…. Niall…. Shut that big mouth of yours, If it’s not the end of the world.”

Niall went out to bring something to eat and here he is trying to break the door.

“WHAT!?!?..” I screamed because this is so annoying.

“There… th.. this… d…d…d……dog….sweet….eat…”

Niall couldn’t even talk because he’s breathing heavily. I asked him to sit down and gave him a glass of water to which he emptied in no time.

“whats wrong buddy?”

“Oh… it’s terrible…terrible…. I was in this small shop buying some tasty something I cannot pronounce. And an old lady came with this dog. He’s so cute so I gave a small bite from my snack then I turned … Ah……”

“What….???” I said.

“That little beast ripped my bag of food and as I was able to catch all the food he start chasing me.”

“Oh… your okay mate? Didn’t bite you or anything?” Now I feel sorry for him.

“No, but can you believe he tried to steal my precious food.” Niall said while making his face. “HAHAHAHA… so you are worried about your food and not because he chased you?”

 “who do you think I am, you crazy man?” Niall is serious this time. He’s hurt because of a dog… A DOG trying to steal his food…. HAHAHAHA…..

Niall went to the kitchen to place the spare food he had with him in the other bag. Typical Niall…

Liam is in his room reading a book. But came out when he heard my laugh.

“What’s happening here…can’t you two see I’m trying to read a book, HELLO!!!!??”

Then Niall said “then eat your freaking book Daddy D!”

After we had our lunch we went to our rooms. Zayn isn’t here yet so Liam texted him not to be so late. Zayn is shopping these days. I guess he is stucked in a shop with mirrors.

I forgot to bring my laptop as it was in the car. So I headed back to the parking lot wearing a cap, so the fans or the paps won’t see me. I opened the back door and there were few bags on the seat. It’s always messy; my back seats are like a never cleaned closet. “Hmm…better clean this up.” Because I don’t have any work to attend. While I’m collecting the garbage, there was a black colour bag which surely wasn’t mine. May be it’s one of the guys. I put all the unwanted stuff into a trash can and climbed into the back seat to check this particular bag. I opened it.

This cannot be happening… the bag is full of bits and pieces of an old camera.

“RUTH” I don’t know where it came from but my mind went a long way back and halted near a very beautiful smile. Eyes filled with tears but that smile, it was perfect. She’s not like others. She knew who I was when she looked back at me. But she wasn’t one of those paranoid, obsessed fans I meet every day. She would have screamed out but my instincts say that she would never, though she wasn’t in that mood. I forgot where I was for a few seconds. How come she’s not having a nice life? For shout out loud, she’s in Paris. Dreams always come true in this place. Her smile hides her story and her sufferings. Her smile let others attracted to her. She’s not doing it purposely but still she’s like a goddess.

A goddess?! What am I thinking; she’s just a random girl.

I have to buy her a new camera and return this.

Kinda short but love writing this ....   PLZ comment...