26. The day out

((Hey my Candyz... so here is the new part for you.... Hopfully I wont be updating for a whole month as I'm going to work as a teacher for a month at a school for my degree. But don't worry. may be if you are lucky enough I'll get time to upload another chap.  

So this chap is something special and I would like to dedicate this part to my lovely G+ friend Tiffany who represent the community page'outfits for fans' because she desinged the most amazing dress for Ruth. Plz check the external link for her amazing job... thankz sweety... So now enjoy.... ))

(Ruth’s POV)

Time flew and finally it’s the day for the surprise. Gemma and I had a very busy week but I made my time to spend with Harry as well or else he will be upset and curious to find out what’s happening behind his back. All the invitees are here in LAX and I informed them the time and place. Zoe’s here as well and she took the full responsibility with the 5SOS guys. Liam, Zayn and Niall are supposed to come to my place to help Gemma and Anne and my duty today is to distract Harry. So here we are, on our way to a quiet place to spend some quality time alone.

To take Harry out from the house is another mission. He was so lazy but to decorate the house we needed him out from it. So Gemma called one of their friend who lives in LA and asked him to call Harry and invite him to his house. So Harry informed me about the party and I said why not spend the morning together and then walk into his friend’s party.

‘So where are you now, sweetheart?’ I frowned when Harry suddenly interrupts my thoughts.

‘Ammm…. Moon I guess!’ I chuckled.

‘Oh… so what were you doing there?’ Harry looked at me with a funny questioning face.

‘Just nothing. Please keep your eyes on the road Hazz!’ He nodded and turns his gaze away.

Finally he pulled the car into a parking lot and grabbed his diary and the phone. He handed me my camera and got out of the car. These few hours going to be fun because today will be my last day with Harry. I still didn’t get the strength to tell him my plans because the way he treats me and the way he enjoys, I cannot tore them. But I have to tell him. Yes, I’m gonna tell him after the party. But for now, let it be a secret.

Harry was standing in front of the car till I join him. It’s windy out there and I couldn’t resist his handsomeness from here. The wind made his long curly hair bounce and his check shirt fly’s like a cape. He was wearing his tight jeans and a white T-shirt. On top of it was a red check shirt unbuttoned. Though his hair was tightened by a bandana, his hair is uncontrollable.

Harry saw me checking him out so he smiled mischievously, but signaled me to get down from the car.

I got down from the car and stood there to tie my hair. I wore my ripped skinny jean which goes with Harry’s and a baggy tank top which says “Crazy mofo”. I walked to Harry with my camera.

‘Miss. Stones, were you checking on me?’ Harry grabbed me from my waist and looked at me.

‘Guilty sir.’ I made a pout and he smiled at me and bends close to kiss me. I felt my whole body getting weak for his cuteness. I slowly tiptoed to reach his lips.

‘Harry, can we have another one?’

We both separated by the sudden comment. I looked around and found cameras around us. Without my intentions I searched for Harry’s hands and hold it tightly. He was not happy with these sudden visitors but squeezed my hand gently to reassure that he got me.

‘Baby, walk with me. And don’t let go of my hand.’ Harry whispered to me and I did it as he told. We both walked quietly along the path and he pointed to a lovely place on top of a small cliff and said that’s the place we are heading to. He let me climb the stairs first and followed me. He’s clearly is not in his mood. We moved here because we can escape from the paps. But now I know we can never run away from them.