9. Hope again

Niall’s POV    

 What time is it?

I have been sitting on the balcony for almost ten hours. I pressed the home button of my phone and found out its nearly 2 o’clock in the morning. I was lost in the melody I got last evening and it’s really lovely. Playing the guitar is never tiresome. But now it’s time to take a good night sleep as I have some work to attend in the morning. So I collected my things, grabbed the phone and went to the living room to keep the guitar. Finally I came to the passage where our rooms are in. I am sharing mine with Harry as others picked their rooms and poor Harry got the front couch because he was clueless when others were fighting. He didn’t know that there was a bet going on for rooms and whoever comes last from the front door will get the puffy couch. I was going to enter my room when Harry came and put his puppy face. No one can ever resist that. So I had to share my room with him. Of course I don’t care who shares the room with me because they all are my brothers.

The door to our room is creaking so I had to open it slowly because Harry should be sleeping. He hates when someone wakes him up in an unusual hour. I slowly tip toed to my bed and sat on it to make the pillows more comfortable. The window is in between our beds and it is opened. I felt the breeze so chilling so got up to close the window. Harry never cares about the place when he wants to sleep. But I, of course have a specific set of rules or else sleep won’t come near me. Closing the windows and doors are the first in that list.

Still the road is busy, it’s Paris of course. The lightning bulbs have added more richness to it. So I closed the window and turned back when another vehicle passes our apartment. Then only I saw the empty bed of Harry’s. I checked my phone to see whether he has sent a text or something but there isn’t any. I switched on the lights to see if he had fallen off from the bed because once he went missing like this and finally found under the bed… fast asleep. So I checked under the bed, bathrooms and in the kitchen. And I tried to call him but the phone is switched off.  

“Liam… wake up..” I knocked on his door because I don’t want to wake the others and make a mess right now. Louis and Zayn wont wake up though it’ going to be the world’s end. So I went on knocking at Liam’s door till it open.

“WWWhhhaaat….” Liam is scrubbing his eyes because of the sudden flash of light and is yawning.

“Mmmmm… Is Harry with you man?” I asked him.

“Nope. Why?” Liam smiled oddly and ya..he’s still in his dream world.

“I think Harry didn’t return home” I said trying to be calm.

“Did you check the other rooms? What about his car keys?” Now Liam has come to the mood that made me feel safe. If he's awake then no one has to worry about anything.

I went to check the key holder and Liam went to search other rooms. But  we found nothing. The keys are gone too.

“He was not in his mood for last few days. Did he tell you about anything particuler?” Liam questioned me like a police officer.

“NO.”

“Wait!” Liam looked back at me as I said it louder. “I think I may know where he is now. Shall we go?”

“Nialler you were closer to him for these few days so I guess it’s better if you go alone and talk with him. He needs someone to talk. I’ll be here with the guys. I won’t tell them anything till it gets cleared up. It’s better not to involve them right now. Yeah?”

I agreed with Liam because he knows the best and even I think we should keep it under control till he wants to tell others. I grabbed my coat and Liam agreed to drop me as I can return home with Harry.

When we got to the place, Liam said not to be hard on him or anything but try to be a good listener. I closed the car door and walked to the restaurant where I thought Harry might be in. I walked pass the round tables and entered into a gloomy place where people sit and drink. The place isn’t that crowded. I started walking slowly searching for the familiar image.

There is a table in the deep corner and only one person is sitting. He was in his deep thoughts. Not knowing who it is I slowly walk towards him.

Harry’s POV

I saw a shadow moving on the table and it keeps getting closer. It might be the waiter coming to tell me it’s time to go home. I wasn’t drinking much. So clearly they can put me out from here. The movement suddenly stopped and without letting him to order me I said “Let me stay for ten minutes mate. Then I’ll go”.

But that person didn’t reply to my words but heard of dragging a chair and he sited in front of me.

“Harry, you can talk to me now buddy”

It was a kind voice and very familiar.

“Niall, how did you find me?” I raised my head and saw Niall who’s smiling at me.

“I know you are in pain but you need to talk to somebody. Pressing it up on your heart won’t let things go away but makes you suffer more. It’s like poison ivy.” Niall went on. “I saw you on the stage yesterday. We all saw what happened to you. You can always rely on us buddy. You know we are a family. If we did something wrong you can always tell us. We won’t get mad at you.”

Finally I had to let go of my voice “It’s not you guys. I’m sorry if I distress you. But I did something wrong to a person without knowing that it will be the cause to the downfall of the both of us.”

“If you could tell me what happened then I can help both of you or I can ask for help.”

I couldn’t keep this to my self any longer because it was ripping off my heart for a long time and if I keep it I’ll become a zombie.

“All this started with an accident. The accident made my life miserable” and I told the whole story to Niall who listened to me very calmly. Every part of the story hurts more and more but then felt the ease of it.

“So, you’re in love with Ruth.” Niall uttered with a hopeful look at the end of the story.

“LOVE” I heard my voice said it.

“Harry, you’ve only met her once, and it’s just an accident. But you are thinking about her endlessly. You don’t even know her full name but here you are wasting your precious life for someone you met on the road who cried for an old camera.”

“She’s precious than my life” I whispered but Niall looked at me as he heard what I said.

“That’s called love you idiot. Love at first sight. You never agreed with that topic before and here you are unable to deal with it because you don’t know what the feeling is like. I agree that you wasted two three days because you are confused but now you realized it but your heart won’t let you believe in that theory.”

The whole world knows me as the most romantic guy in the band but I can’t even understand the real feelings when it matters the most. Niall in the other hand became more romantic and ended up advising me.

“Admit that you love her. And stop rewinding what that stupid girl told you about. Ruth isn’t dead. You told me she’s really strong and how come a strong person can die like that. So relax curly.”

“Thanks Nie, But I really messed up her life and I want to give her a better life. I don’t want to see her suffer like that.”

“I’ll tell you what. Let’s go home now. Liam is waiting for you. Others don’t know anything about this and we don’t want to till you figure things out. Tomorrow we’ll go check the places in the town. I’ll come with you. I’ll promise you that you gonna meet her before we leave. Okey?”

I didn’t talk much but nodded at Niall for what he said. I really love these guys. They all care about me. And I became so selfish and ignored them. Zayn always say that life is a roller-coaster. Now I know what it really means.   

((((((Wow.. Now I know how romantic I am... it's rilly something. I feel sorry for Harry. Niall is a very good friend. Hope I had a friend like that...

So enjoy the story and please comment... Did'nt get any comments for last chapters but I love this story so thats why I'm uploading it.  )))))