Special edition

I m writing this because im feeling all these feelings right now. so I thought of collecting all of them and put it to words.... this is for you guys...

(Third POV)

It was a small accident which brought two hearts together. A humble girl meets the world famous star but her insecurity let her fear for the world around her. Ruth Stones had a dream after her dad past away,  but unfortunately the unexpected meeting with Harry styles made her walk alone the empty roads for days yearning for a job. The city of love, Paris talked to her, whispered new hopes.

Harry Styles the mega star couldnt take his mind away from this lovely innocent girl who didnt scream like others. He saw a difference through her eyes. He fell in love with her smile. For days he went on thinking about her.

The story continues and finally they become lovers. The love Harry gives to her is unlimited.  Ruth makes every effort to keep him happy. They never share their thoughts because they feel them inside their own hearts. They are bound with it. Their friends knew that this love story will last forever. They never get to spend too much time together but every single minute made their love stronger. Its amazing how they keep that but it is real. They shared their love with the whole world.  But little do they know their future  is in danger. Little do they know they have only minutes to spend time together.

Little do they know..... their lives gonna fade away to the thin air.