21. The Call

((   Hey guys.... Sorry for not uploading the story for a long time.. I had a very tight shedule for last few weeks.... so now i got a small break and without thinking about my favorite thing,(Sleeping if you dnt know*)  I wrote this chapter. Hope you like it and sorry it's short. i wanted to write the whole situation but I broke it to two parts.... Enjoy then........ and plz plz click on that star button......    ))

Ruth was so tired after the small party they had last night. Meeting her new colleague and gone out with Harry as their first real date made her so happy. All the social media has being filling with the photos of their first appearance, but Ruth decided not to check them as she was afraid of the comments. But she was determined to check them in the morning as she wanted to know what Harry's fans are thinking about her.

She opened her eyes slowly because of the weird smell. Ruth is never a morning person and is really addicted to sleeping. Harry said he has found a sleeping beauty. But the truth is, when she woke up, she never ever sleeps in the day time.

Ruth ran her bare hand to find Harry on the other side of the bed but she found the place empty. She lifted up from the bed and searched the room. But no one was there. It's already 11 in the morning and she smelled something burning. She was sleepy but her senses said Harry's in a big mess right now. So she walked towards the kitchen and found a slice of fish on a pan turned into thick black. She quickly turned off the cooker. But no sign of Harry.

'Harry?'

She cleaned the dish and went to the balcony with the hope of seen Harry. Again, he wasn't there. She was so confused because Harry never leaves dishes like that if it's not an emergency. Final place to check is her study room.

'Mom.... Friday? But... I have work!'

Ruth heard Harry's voice. She didn't want to interrupt him but she was curious to know what's happening. He is on the phone. The door is half opened and Harry's facing the other side leaning on the table.

'Okey. We'll come on Monday.'

'yes.' He said but still his mother was talking.

'Alright mom. See you... bye.'

Harry sighed and stared at the building next to the apartment.

'Hazz?' That was Ruth.

Harry jumped away from the table because of the sudden voice. He was in a deep argument with his mind.

'Hi..' Harry's voice wasn't joyous. He tried to make it happier but it never did. He saw Ruth standing on the door way. He walked to her and kissed her cheek.

'You burnt our breakfast.' Ruth smiled innocently. She didn't want to ask Harry what's going on with his mother, till he explains it. It's a family matter and she knew that, so she can't jump into the middle of his private life.

'Mom wants to meet you, Ruth.' Finally he made up his mind to tell her what the telephone conversation was about. Harry's mom had seen the news and even Gemma, Harry's elder sister watched it. He was shocked when his mother asked to bring his girlfriend home. Harry loves Ruth and he is looking forward to introduce her to his mom, Anne. But she never asked him to bring his girlfriends for a family dinner. This unusual request made him think twice. He's free on Friday but he lied to his mom because he wants to be prepared and most importantly he wants to inform this to Ruth.

'Me?!' Ruth was making their coffee, but stopped her work when she heard this.

'I'm sorry love.' He walked closer and Ruth saw that even Harry never expected a sudden invitation from his family.

'I have no idea why she wants to see you. She has never asked me something like this before.'

'It's alright Harry. You don't need to apologies.' She wanted to make him feel fine about everything. She knew this is a big step but she wants to keep Harry cheerful.

'Well. Let's see how awesome she is.' Ruth pinched Harry's cheeks making him surprise. No matter what, some day she has to face for this so why not now?

'Are you sure, because I can cancel it if you don't feel like going.' Actually Harry's so anxious to meet his mom. He loves Anne so much, but taking Ruth with him makes him more nervous.

'WHAT? Now my bodyguard is scared of his mother?' Ruth has made up her mind to see Anne. So she teased Harry to make both of them feel great about this idea. Positive thinking you know...

'I'm not.' Harry made a pout and it brought a good laugh to both of them.

'You know Harry, It's now or never. We better meet her. Plus I really want to meet your family. I want to know them and find out about this little kid named Harold Styles who lived with them.'

'So you are going for an investigation I see.' Harry sat on the kitchen stool while Ruth makes the breakfast. He felt relieved. He was happy with the attitude of Ruth's. She's very friendly with everyone and always ready to face challenges. So Harry was sure that this meeting is going to be an interesting one.

'You better be careful, Mr.Styles.' Ruth said and offered the plate filled with an omelet and two slices of toasted bread. Harry looked into her clear brown eyes and smiled. Ruth, while winking at him sat on the opposite stool. Harry stood up and bent closer to Ruth. His lips touched her's gently and kissed passionately. She kissed him back and their worlds connected within seconds. They felt the heat and it was amazing. Ruth felt the world behind her was nothing compared to Harry's love. She forgot all the sorrows and challenges. Harry on the other hand, was head over heels. He's no more scared or doubtful about the meeting as he knows that his mom will accept Ruth for her humbleness and her kindness. Because for him Ruth is his world, his heaven, and his universe. She's the one to grow old with. The one who will never leave for his faults.   

((So...what do you think? Is it good? Why did Anne called Harry so suddnely? She might not like her? Ohhh........))