Epilogue

Harry woke up early to see Ruth, sleeping peacefully right next to him. Waking up to see her is the most beautiful thing he ever experienced. Her face is filled with calmness and she's smiling. Harry couldn't resist the beauty of his wife. It's wonderful. Finally they are married. At the age of 20 he never thought he'd become a husband. He can hear the chirping of the birds and a fresh morning has begun. So he quietly got off from the bed while running his fingers through the messy hair and walked to the front window to part the curtains. The hospital road is not crowded and he can see some people jogging pass the building. After he stretched his hands, Harry walked back to Ruth with the idea of waking her up before the doctor arrives for the daily checkups. He places his big hands on Ruth's to give a small shake while giving her a kiss on her forehead. But Ruth' hands are ice cold. Harry pulled himself from her, trying to wake her up. His face frowned.

'Ruth... Baby... wake up... Now isn't the time for jokes. ' Harry tried hard to shake her. When they were living at the beach house, Ruth act's the same way to annoy Harry.

(Listen to 'my last breath by eveanescence ')

But no reply. She was sleeping on to the right side and was holding the pillow. Harry took the pillow from her. Her hand slide through it, falling and hanged off the bed.

Harry Styles became speechless for a moment. He realized the time has betrayed him. It's all over. She has flown away to find her freedom.

Only the memories they made together are with him.

Harry's beloved wife, Ruth Styles left him to join the angles in the heaven.

The funeral took placed in LA because it's the place Ruth loved the most. Her tomb was made up in a hill for the request of Harry because he knew the scenery will always makes her happy. The reception was held in Harry's beach house. Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis were there with their girlfriends and all the friends of Ruth's and Harry, were there to pay respect to her. Ruth's first family in an unknown world has come to say their goodbyes to Ruth. Juli was like her mother and she was terrified when she head the news. Harry booked tickets for Juli and Romo and took care of them till they return home. Max was finally allowed to fly over so he came with his girlfriend to pay their respect. When he saw Harry leaning to a handle bar near the back garden his mind said 'Ruth, I knew he 'll be there for you always.' Everything went fast. The time changed all the lives. Withing two years, many things happened and now its over for some people. They met, fell in love, fought over a simple misunderstanding, didn't get the time to recover as one part of the heart went away like a beautiful dream ending without another day of reappearing.

The morning they found out about Ruth's death, Zoe brought all her efforts to console Ruth's mom and Harry. Ruth's mom, when she found out, didn't mourn but she never recovered from the shock. Harry became silent and he didn't answer to any of the media or friends. Anne couldn't bare the loss of her daughter in law and Gemma had to be with her for the whole time to make sure she's alright.

On the day of the funeral, Harry switched on his phone for the first time and logged in to the twitter.

'I lost my world, Never can I recover. It's broken forever.'

His post made the Directioner world upside down. The fans sent flowers and various plaques for the funeral and made videos and shuddered the social media with their love towards Ruth. Ruth's accounts went laden with letters and posts asking her to come back for them, for Harry. By looking at the posts Harry understood that half of the world loved Ruth for who she is. He couldn't hold his tears any longer. He lamented for her. His tears dropped on to the phone screen.

Days passed by and Harry flew back to London with Ruth's mom. They went back to Ruth's old apartment. When he opened the door, all the memories flooded back. The smell of her presence is still around the house. Ruth's mom switched on the lights to see whether she can find her daughter back here, waiting to welcome her. The whole room is cleaned as she always keep it. But there's one person missing... Ruth Stones.