25. Planning

((Hi guys... whats up. So here goes the planning.... enjoy))

(Ruth’s POV)

The busy week is starting today. Gemma and I have lot to plan. Gemma wanted to design the decorations so she asked me to call all the friends of Harry and mine. Meeting and being friends with Gemma is lot cooler than I thought. The feeling of been around a family hits me again. Love, care, warmth of the mother, I can feel all this but when I see Anne all I can think about is my mother. All the mother’s in this world brings happiness to their children and bring light to the house.

Anne is an amazing cook. No wonder Harry can cook like that. This once isolated house turned into a heaven and I’m glad that I’m part of this wonderful family.

Harry’s at home so we cannot plan the party here. If he finds out that something suspicious going on our whole surprise will wash away. So Anne said she’ll keep him busy at home while we headed to a café and plan the party. For once I had to lie to Harry saying I’m going shopping with Gemma. He actually bought it and said “get anything you want baby, here’s my card.” He’s so generous but no way I’m going to use his card for my cloths but I’m not going shopping so I didn’t hesitate to take his card.

We got into Harry’s car and headed straight to Beverly Hills because it’s a good spot for a hide out. Gemma knows the roads in and out so she asked me to drive bit further away from the crowded city. Then we came to a nice resort where I find it calm and quite like home. We walked through the big hallway and got to the back deck. We chose a corner table with an umbrella and what is ahead of us is the bright green nicely maintained golfing area. Gemma knows where to go and what to do when it comes to planning and partying. Well… She definitely knows where to have a meeting, right?

‘Good morning Miss. Styles, after a very long time.’ So she’s a regular customer.

‘Hello, Jake. Yes it is.’ She smiled at him and replied.

‘Is Mr. Styles in LA too?’ He must be the manager and I can guess by his way of talking.

‘No, actually my father couldn’t make it this time but except for him the whole family is here. Jake, meet Ruth Stones, Harry’s fiancée.’ She introduced me and he readily turned to me and shook hands with me.

‘Welcome Miss. Stones. It’s an honor to meet you.’

‘You too Jake.’ I didn’t catch his surname so went with his first.

‘What would you ladies like to have for morning?’ and Gemma asked for her usual’s while I settled down for a coffee.

After he departed, we went back to our main purpose.

‘Right, So I thought we should decorate the house by following a theme.’ Gemma recommended it will be easy and more meaningful.

‘What’s on your head, Gemma?’

‘Armmm… we have the actual sea as our background but that theme is so boring. We are in LA and why not red carpet?’

‘Not bad Gemma. He’s an actual star and he’s the star of our lives. So yeah….. that’s a good idea.’ Though it's too common it has a real link to our lives. So why not moving on with that?

‘Hmm… you should have become a writer not a photographer.’ Gemma always has something to say.