7. Now the worst time

Harry’s POV

I heard Niall saying he wants a pizza. Without my permission my voice replied but I don’t remember what I said. I just put my jeans and a Tee which was on the bed and flew to my Black rover. Wore my glasses as it’s really sunny outside so won’t black out when taking the exit. I saw some fans waiting around and start screaming when they saw me. I pushed the accelerator harder so I can get away from them. I love my fans but it’s not the time to speak or pose for a photo with them. It’s about “Ruth”. My guiltiness is getting stronger and stronger.

Yesterday Liam, Niall, Zayn and I had to attend to this sound check. Louis came back from London so we were ready to sing as usual and also some fans got the chance to watch us perform. We are all set to fly on the following week for the concert. But the guys over there needed something to setup before we go there as they didn’t have much time. That's a huge stadium so the sound checking is essential. It’s our holiday so they didn’t want to bother us but we had to help them because it’s our show.

We were singing WMYB and came my solo,

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell…

Never felt this way before when I’m singing this song on the other times. My heart was rising. But couldn’t analyze whats happening as the fans have started to scream “Harry we love you… You are mine…”

I got confused for a while but then waved at them as if I really heard them.

Then we began to sing “summer love”

“Can’t believe your packing your bags,

Trying so hard not to cry,

Had the best time now it’s the worst time,

But we have to say good bye.”

Louis just came to me and shook me. Liam was also there staring at me. Then only I landed to the reality.

“Harry, it’s your turn after Zayn’s”

“Don’t tell me you forgot your lines again Harry!?” that was Louis.

“Lucky you mate; it’s just a sound check.” Zayn said punching my stomach.

I felt embarrassed. So I gave my mic to Niall who was not chatty like the others was trying to figure out what happened to me. I saw him nods at me as to say “it’s okay, just go.”

I went to the changing room and locked myself in. “What just happened to me? This can’t be… It cannot be… It’s only once and how did it effect me like this..?”

“Is this what I think it is..?” 

What do you think it is? I'll give you time to think......