35. The Visit

(Zoe's POV)

It's been a month Ruth has left the country. She's much better now. She calls me every weekend without missing. She was in the hospital for a week after she landed there. Her doctor had to check everything and finally she's okay. But she was prescribed with some medicine and extreme rest. As we all know she loves to work, so she asked John whether she can help us and was assigned to plan our journey for the next few weeks and to go through the pictures I take.

While she's there, I had to take her responsibilities as well. The guys are helping me a lot, but still it's quite a workload. I had to give up some of my classes because of it. But I assigned great teachers for those classes.

Today we have to cover the local market place, which is so close to the school. So me and the guys went into each and every stall and found out some interesting facts about the goods and the business. One of our insiders reported the mafia is handling the business so today the boys are going to have a sneak peak about that side of the world. I'm not so good at taking pictures secretly (like spies do) but Ruth hopefully gave me some ideas which helped me a lot. You won't believe it if you hear what she taught me, but it's a secret that I won't mention here.

Our mission was 100% succeeded. We found what we needed to report and the conclusion was that it's not a local theft, but a well-organized global theft. When I e-mailed this to Ruth she said 'Then that's why they call the world is a global village.' She knows what to phrase in the exact moment. Silly Ruth...

After the wildest day we had, the guys called a small break in the morning period. Of course I have to take Ruth's English class in the afternoon. So till then I thought of spending the time on my not so cool bed.

(Niall's POV)

'Good night India...'

'Good night lovely Directioners...'

Harry screamed and ended our first concert in this Indian stadium. It's lovely to be here. We've never been here before. The ladies were amazing. They knew every single word of our songs.  

 So we are in India. Landed yesterday and we had some signing events and went straight to bed because we were all exhausted. Zayn couldn't even stay up till we step into the rooms. Liam and Lou had to carry him half way to the room cause he was that sleepy.

Hahaha....

After the concert we all headed to the hotel bar to have a free time. Harry, as usual sat with Lou to join his card game which he always loses. Liam and Zayn joined with me to have some shots to celebrate the Indian leg. Then the music starts to play. All the guys went to dance except for me and Hazz. I looked at him and saw he's not enjoying dancing like before.

'Niall, do we have anything tomorrow?' Harry questioned me while checking his tweets.

'Nope. Why?' I asked and he said it's nothing special.

That's when it strikes me. If it's a free day I can visit Ruth and Zoe to check how they are doing. Luke gave me a pack to give to Zoe if I got time to meet her. So tomorrow is the best time.

'Harry, I'm going to bed. Are you gonna be alright?'

He stayed with the guys and I returned to my room to get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow is a big day.

(Harry's POV)

 'I'm not going on a vacation Hazz, I'm going to the worst part of India...' This was the Ruth's last words for me.

She's in India.

So tomorrow is a free day. I can find her. I know I'm gonna meet her tomorrow. Niall confirmed the date for me. Finally, it's time to meet her. At least I have to tell her sorry.