32. Goes on

(2 months later)

It’s been a very difficult time for Harry and Ruth. After Ruth left LA Harry didn’t recover at all. Niall, Liam, Lou and Zayn tried their best to boost him up but finally decided to leave LA with him. Last month they started their world stadium tour which is at the peak of success. They have started recording their fourth album while touring therefore their busy routines kept them apart from their families and loved ones.

The tour changed Harry’s attitudes a bit but still he thinks about Ruth. Every song reminds of her and every fan brings memories back to him. He knows how much she loves his fans and he knows that she’s a big part of this fandom.

Few days after the scandal broke up in media about Rarry breakup, the same people spotted Ruth’s engagement ring and start talking about it. They made different stories based on different perspectives. According to one channel, soon after the engagement the couple had a fight which made Ruth broke up the promise ‘Yes, I will.’ Another magazine pops out that Harry has been cheating over Ruth and that’s the reason for the break up. Whatever the news going around the world, Harry’s popularity didn’t seem to decrease at all. Half the fandom is cracking the social sites’ with their blessings while some curing Ruth for making Harry’s life miserable. The directioner world has become crazier with news but neither gave a relief to Harry nor Ruth. Finally the band had to face for an interview at Brazil where Harry found it unbearable to resist the comments and questions from the reporters and fans. But his words made the media understood who he is.

‘Harry Styles, is it true that you are engaged?’

Harry wasn’t shocked but he was doubtful about the current relationship he’s having with Ruth. Liam looked at him, trying to figure out whether he wants him to change the subject. But then Harry began.

‘Well... emmm… It’s true I proposed to Ruth Stones and yes it’s true we are engaged. I got to know about thes gossips which are totally unforgivable and annoying. But nothing can stop our relationship and I’m happy that I met her.’

Harry doesn’t like the idea of bringing out his whole personal life up here but he wanted to make sure this will somehow goes to Ruth, and to make her understand he still loves her.

‘But she left LA and we saw how miserable she was.’ Another reporter questioned.

‘She left LA for her work and its all charity work. She’s a person with the most affectionate heart and as always, she's trying hard to help people at the other end of the world. And I’m happy for her generosity. We all are.’ Harry looked at his band mates and they smiled and nodded to reassure Harry’s words.

Harry saw the thirst of the reporters for more information but he decided not to expose Ruth’s privacy or his. So he ended his speech thus;

‘We all have our ups and downs but it’s the only way we can understand ourselves, our capacity and our love. Till we trust each other, no matter what comes we stand against it together.’          

Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam knew Harry’s status and they knew this interview wracked his life more. From that day onwards Harry refused answering to any personal questions. The management wanted him to loosen up and he did (or he acted). He became the old fun loving Harry for the sake of his friends and fans but only he knew what lacks in his life for real.

****~~~~~****

On the other side of the world, Ruth Stones became busy with her task which is getting harder than they thought. She was used to hardships of life but this is no worse than hell. Only happiness she had is the time she spent with the children. While working she became a voluntary teacher in the slums school. With the lack of facilities she’s trying her best to deliver a good education for the kids. All the kids love her and her teachings. She never found them unhealthy or disgusting. She spent half of her salary on them. She wanted to show that they are worthy. All her hours spent with the kids made her forget her miseries but the dark nights bring the pain and loneliness back to her.

With lack of equipments and internet she didn’t get to hear anything about her fiancé. She barely caught the world news and she felt like she’s been trapped in the hell hole. She gets to talk with her mother and on one side of her work she was planning to take her mother home.

Zoe and Ruth are living in a tiny room they can barely move. Zoe gets to call Luke once a week and she never missed any calls from him. Ruth tried not to be disappointed but inside her body she feels the pain taking over her. She tried to call Harry for many times but then her minds not strong enough to hold on till he picks up the phone. She was afraid that he might reject her. Every night she thinks about the letter. He might have read it and made him furious like that night. If he has forgiven her, he has to call her. She waited two months desperately for his call but never did he call her.

Once when Zoe’s chatting with Luke, she called Ruth to join her. Ruth was going through the pictures she took while listening to her iPod and she looked back on the computer screen.

‘Hola Ruth!’

Ruth was astonished by the sudden greeting. She was happy but then she started to feel strange.

‘Hi, Niall. It’s been a long time.’

‘Look at you sweetheart. You lost weight!’

Ruth’s talking to her best friend and that’s something makes her cheer up.

‘What are you doing with the guys?’

Ruth was curious to know whether Harry’s there with him.

‘Got some free time. We have a gig tomorrow so I’m chilling with ma boys.’ He starts laughing but then he knew what’s in Ruth’s mind.

‘Liam and the guys went for a party. So 5SOS are babysitting me.’ Ashton start singing rock a by baby to Niall.

Ruth laughed for their stupid jokes and the tension between both of them eased away. She missed their love and caring a lot.

‘Ruth… how are things wi-’

Niall couldn’t finish his sentence because 3 small Indian boys came finding Ruth and distracted her. She introduced them to Niall and she excused for her sudden leave with the boys.

Niall was trying to get her to the serious topic but then he missed the chance. Since that day neither Niall nor Ruth get to contact each other. The problem stucked for another long month.

But there was something goes between Zoe and Niall that Ruth didn’t know. Niall secretly checked on Ruth’s health and other details. Both of them are concerned about Ruth because both of them wanted to bring these two love birds together. 

((HI guys... did you enjoy it? I wa writing this for three days and only today I got to type it. Finally my imagination blck ended. PHEW!!!   I'll meet you soon with the next chap and hey! don't forget to read my friend placidus story 'Maid for him' which is a zayn Malik fanfic... I love that story and thought of dedicating this for her.... She rilly inspires me!!!)