4. Crazy old mind

Harry's POV

“Can you re assemble this camera for me?” It was a camera shop, so I thought they can fix this.

“Sorry, but it’s too old, we don’t have the necessary parts sir.”

I’m tired of looking all the camera repairing shops because they all refuse to assemble this. But she said it’s her fathers and she must have been missing him so badly. Let’s have another try and the refusal is back then I’m going home. I parked my Rover near a narrow lane when I saw another shop but next to it was an antique shop. The doorbell rang when I opened the door of the antique shop. The place look dark and it smell dusty. Not my kitty kat Dusty but the dust. An old man came from nowhere. His glasses look funny like Harry Potter’s.

“Is that yours son? I can’t believe young people like you still love those cuties”

I’m guessing I have come to the right place.

It’s been four days but still didn’t get the time to pick the camera from that place. What might be Ruth thinking of me? Breaking her cam and the worst case is not returning the pieces or buying a new one for her. I don’t break promises usually. But here I am.

I never felt this guilty before.

She said it’s the only way to find a job, and I ruined it. The image of her innocent face isn't leaving me. Every second of my life is filled with that sweet smile.

“Harry…brother…Heyyy….”

Liam is moving his hand in front of my eyes but I didn’t notice it. “What’s wrong Hazza, are you okay? I’ve never seen you like this before. Are you sick?”

Liam touched my forehead as to check whether I have caught a fever. He’s really worried about the boys. He’s very caring.

“No Liam, I’m just having a small convo with my crazy old mind, that’s all.”

“Oh… Okay… but don’t chat with your so called crazy old mind all the time because I thought of calling a doc for that look on your face.”

I smiled and ignored it. Niall is watching TV with a bag full of potato chips.

“Ruth, you really made me crazy” I whispered to myself.

“What is it man? You need anything?”

“Oh.. no Nialler, it’s nothing”

“Okei dokei” and he made himself more comfortable on the couch.

It's rily short but I'm trying my best to keep updating....  Please comment.... I want your ideas....