33. The unexpected

((Hi after a long time. sorry guys... I was busy with my college work. How are you guys? Got to know new friends who start following me recently. Happy that you enjoy the book and thanks for your lovely comments. I luff you guys for your support. Now enjoy...))

(Ruth' s pov)

It’s another busy day. I got up early in the morning. Outside is still dark but the cackling of the cocks welcome the new day. I got up from my bed and walked to the front door. When I opened it the hot breeze blew passed through me. Zoe's still asleep. So I took a small bath and jumped into my jogging suit. I begin my day with a good run. The atmosphere is dry but the end of the shanties is the beach. The best part of my jogging is running in the beach. The salty smell and the beautiful sunset recall my memory of home. Yes, my second home where I spent time with my famous boyfriend. My then celebrity crush. Thinking about my childhood, my dreams and what I achieved so far, I’m truly living in my dreams. Meeting the perfect boyfriend, getting into the photography world and becoming a proud owner of a rover... I have achieved quite a lot, aren't I? 

I' am not sure about the future with Harry, but a little bit of hope is still hidden deep down in my heart. Hope is everything to me.

I have already passed the houses and into the beach. The song 'good girls are bad girls' by 5sos is playing on my iPod. Their songs keep me on track and empower me to run more. So throughout my jogging time I listen to their sweet mischievous voices. So Niall can’t say I’m pretending because I truly love their music and a better fan.

The surrounding’s becoming brighter but the beach is not crowded as it's a week day. I was running for a while now and I can feel the heat and the muscles working hard. Usually I don’t mind the muscle pains and all. But today I’m feeling a bit weird. I slowed down to catch my breath and felt my heart is pounding faster. No wonder, running almost an hour makes me feel dizzy but now it’s time to head back as we have to start working early today.

I start running back and that’s when I felt I can’t breathe. I slow down my phase again trying to inhale and exhale. But every time I exhale the inhaling became harder and shorter. I tried to find a place to sit but I’m at the beach and it’s isolated. The vision became blurring so I blinked continuously to keep up my vision clear. What’s’ happening to me so suddenly? There’s no one to help me either, except…

‘Helloo…’

‘I can’t bre.. breath…help…!’  

That’s all I could say because the sight went blank.

~~~****~~~

(Few hours later)

Is that a beeping sound? The smell is so odd. Oh!! My head!

‘Nurse!! Nurse!!’

As I tried to open my eyes someone start screaming like hell. But “nurse”?!

‘Can you be quite…’ I demanded because it makes my headache worse.

‘Oh… Sorry Ruth!’ I opened my eyes to see Zoe’s sitting next to me. The vision is still blurry but clear enough to recognize her.

‘Where am I?’

‘You’re in the hospital Ruth. How are you feeling?’ I looked around to see so many gadgets around me. And something is covering my nose. I touched it and tried to remove.

‘Better keep it there for a while miss.’

That’s a kind male voice responding to my actions. So I removed my hand from the thing.