36. Best friends forever

(Ruth’s POV)

‘Are you kidding me?!’ What kind of an action is that?

Right. So Zoe called me and said that Niall came to our little house in India to see me. He brought Harry with him! She told me that they had to tell about my sickness to him and that I had to leave the country. It seems Harry still wants to meet me. Guess he has found the letter I wrote to him. But this was few weeks ago and yet he didn’t call me. I’m too anxious to call him because I know he’s gonna worry about my health too much. Though they were busy with their work, today Niall sent me a request through Skype for a chat. And here I am chatting with him after I finished my office work. There’s no one around, maybe others are sleeping or working.

‘Believe me Ruth. It really happened. Liam pushed Zayn from the boat. He was joking the whole time. I managed to throw the life belt but the boat starts to move and he actually drowned.’ Niall’s speech is so serious he is actually acting the whole scene. It’s like he’s trying not to get drown in the sea.

‘Oh my god Niall. Who start the engines?’ I was curious as well to know the whole story.

‘Who else, our dear Mr. Harry!’ Niall was furious about that bad joke Harry did but I couldn’t stop laughing.

‘Very nice Ruth! You are born to be with that rascal.’ He shook his head like a dad denying his little girl’s mischievous boyfriend.

That thought hit me. Though I’m born to be with him, he isn’t with me right now. How can you expect your boyfriend to be with you when you really mislead him for some time?

Niall told me another story about their ridiculous adventures while on the tour. But then he checked his watch.

‘It’s almost midnight there isn’t it?’ It’s past midnight here in London but I’m used to it.

‘It’s alright. I gonna stay UP ALL NIGHT!’ He starts laughing like a little kid. If you want to make him laugh like that you don’t need jokes at all, a small word can make his mood into a totally different one. Only best friends know such little details.

‘Ruth, just give me a second. I’ll be back soon.’ And he entered into the hallway practically running.

So I made the Skype screen small and tend to check my mails. But then I felt something weird. My nose feels wet but I don’t remember eating ice cream or anything cold. Usually my nose gets running when I eat something spicy or too much of ice cream. But for the past few days I didn’t eat what so ever.  The liquid is gradually moving towards my upper lip and dropped on the table.

‘Wha-?’ I couldn’t believe myself. It’s blood on my table! I ran my fingers to feel the liquid on my upper lip and it is blood.

Damn! I forgot to take my medicine. With the talking and laughing I totally forgot it.

‘Hey…’

Niall is back! Before he sees I wiped my nose while looking down and hide my hand underneath the table. I raised my head with a smile so he won’t be curious. But it’s…

‘HARRY!’ 

(())***HAPPY BIRTHDAY My crazy MOFO!!!  It's Niall's birthday and this is a gift for him..hahah****(())

((Sorry it's a small chap... But kinda important to the story. It's been a month isn't it? Sorry for not updating for soooooo long. I'm trying my best to write more often. See ya soon and thanks for keep faith in me... Luff you guys... ))