6

Where did she go in such a hurry?
I lay in bed staring at the ceiling
Was it me? God I hope not.
Well you didn't exactly make her feel wanted did you?
Not helping!
Do I ever according to you?
Not the point now can you please leave me alone
I don't have to you've caused yourself to be alone all on your own
I sigh plugging my earbuds in as I heard the front door open and footsteps probably thing 1 and 2 finally getting home. I'd pester them but I'm not in the mood. That's til I heard a paper bag "Fuck!" I groan "They have food." I get up groaning a little harder as I climb into my chair out of my room and into the kitchen "What's for grubs?!" I yell out to whoever had the food "Chinese!!" I hear Kara yell out "WHOO!" I laugh as she carries over to the table Barry rushes in you think I have an appetite? Ha! He grabs his food and goes upstairs "Such a close family." I say with a slightly sassy tone Kara sighs "Yeah but when have we ever been close Jacen?" I nod in agreement "True true." I pull out my food and start eating "Oh orange chicken and spring rolls how I have missed thee." Kara giggles "God you're such a dork." she sits down across from me it potstickers and noodles I smile over to her "Aren't I always?" I wink at her and she rolls her eyes with a smile "So how was your day?" I stop for a second a knot building in my throat "Nothing special same old same old up in my room playing games." she raises her eyebrow "Interesting. Are you having trouble on the game?" I shake my head "No why?" she takes a sip of her drink "You're off in the clouds I can see it in your eyes." I groan "How?!" She smiles taking another sip "We females have powers."she winks almost mocking me "Okay I'm distant fine." I look down "Who is she?" I look up quick "What?.." she clears her throat "Who is she? It's obviously a girl." I look at Kara wide eyed "Bu-" she cuts me off by doing magic fingers and I sigh hard feeling some weight on my shoulders from the nerves "Her name is Emily..and I think I love her.."