11

"H-how do you do sir?" I hold out my hand and his tight grip squeezes my hand and I do the same as we shake hands "I'm good. You must be Jacen.." he looks up at her "..Emily's told me much about you." I turn back to her "Has she now? Interesting." He pats my shoulder and does a slight smile "Calm down son just don't hurt my girl." I nod quickly "Wouldn't ever think of it." "Well then I like you already." He nods and walks inside and I follow her as she motions me to come in. "So I was telling Jacen about the sudden move.." she looks down "Yes. It's really a shame we just got here." He shakes his head "Such a shame." I nod in agreement "And where're you off to?" I raise my eyebrow "Maine." He looks over to me "Gosh that's a ways out." He sighs "It comes with the job." She nods with him still keeping her head low and then I take her hand "Hey we'll still talk everyday I'll call you before bed every night." She lightly smiles "There it is." I reassure her even though I'm just as upset about it I have to be strong..for her...
Well the next coming days were sweet but they definitely felt dreadful for us as much as we tried we went to the gas station we went to the creek we had dinners together all we could think about was which one of these get togethers would be the last and then it happens Tuesday 4:32 pm the moving trucks drove up... I broke "Damn it I find love and you take her away?!" I hit my wall "Haven't I hurt enough?! Haven't I gone through enough?!" I sigh looking down at my hands "Don't I deserve happiness?.."
...
...
....
..
Go to her..
I grab my jacket and slip it on as I roll down the ramp hitting a slight wheelie at the bottom "Whoa fuck!" I straighten myself and race to her house and she's sitting on the porch bawling her eyes out I quickly come to her "Shh shh shh shh it's okay." I hold her into my chest her tears running down my shirt and I rub her back "Shhhh I'm gonna be here." I put my hand on her chest "Alright E.T." She sloppily giggle through the tears "That's my girl." I kiss her softly and she leans into the kiss calming down slowly and I rub her back slowly holding her close as I pull away and I hum You are My Sunshine to help ease her nerves. Her breathing calms and starts being less shaky "There we go there we go." She falls asleep against my chest she must've been here awhile.
What am I going to do without her?
What you have to do for her no matter how bad it gets you have to be strong for her you have to Stay Strong!!