Prologue

Lucy's P.O.V

I am Lucy Heartfilia, age eighteen, height 5'5, grades all A's. I am going to college and am really excited. Today is moving day! The good thing is that I have financial support(my father's business, which I now own) and my friends. I made arrangements and am hoping they worked enough to become dormmates with one of them. I smiled as I pulled up in front of my dorm. "Dorm building A" I smiled and turned off my car. I grabbed my phone and began to text Levy. 

"Hi"

"Hey"

"I just got here, did you?"

"I got here an hour ago."

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"What dorm building do you have?"

"Dorm C, what about you?"

"A"

"Awe sorry Lucy,  maybe Erza or Mira have your dorm."

"No everyone I know has dorm C or D"

"Ayeeee! Oh, wait sorry Lucy."

". ゚ー゚ Text you later"

"Okay" I looked at the dorm number I had. '283'.

Maybe it was best to look into my room before bringing my things in. I got out of car and pressed the button to lock it. I walked down the sidewalk and began to hear whistles and howls from guys, even girls. I blushed and continued walking. As I got to my room I saw that there was someone already in there. We'll two people. Two guys one with black hair and red eyes and the other blonde hair and blue eyes. Both of them had a muscular build and were really handsome. '

Wait a minute why are there guys in my room? Could they be helping my roomate. I know these dorms are CO-ED but not the rooms. There was a chuckle that caught my attention. 

"Looks like Twinkle likes what she sees." I blushed, Twinkie?

"Why twinkie?!?" I said unknowingly out loud.

"Because you're blonde on the outside and after I'm finished with you white on the insi-" The guy with black hair covered his mouth.

"You have the room 283 right?"

"Yeah" I said glaring at the perverted bumble bee in front of me.

"Well, your roommates with Sting the guy who's mouth I'm covering now. I am Rogue."

"I'm Lucy," I looked at Sting. "Rogue how come he is in the same room as me?" 

"It at first started as a mix up but Sting  gave up his debate." Rogue let go of Sting's mouth and walked next to me. "Tell me if he does anything and I will kill him for you." He whispered before leaving. I looked at my side of the dorm and then his. His looked like the typical boy's dorm room while mine had looked blank with only a bed. It will look better once I finish decorating it.

"Hey, princess peach do you need help with bringing your stuff in."

"Well princess bitch in matter affect I do."

"Wow blondie has a dirty mouth, maybe I can clean it out for you. " He smirked!

Sting's P.O.V

Score!!! My roomate is actually sexy. She had the curves in all the right places and with that outfit on I just wanted to see more of her. Even when she is mad she looks more attractive.

"Rogue!!!"  Rogue came in the room jumping in the air and going super Saiyan on me. I did fight back but blondie joined in only for me to smirk since Rogue had just left and I had my chance. I pinned her to the ground and looked at her in her eyes. She stopped fighting but she blushed. I smirked because I had her in my trap now. 

"Truce?" She had a questioning look before smiling at me. She pinned me on my back which surprised me before she smirked.

"Truce"