Ice Prick

The Next Day

Normal P.O.V

The guys surrounded around Sting to hear about the night before. "What happened between Lucy and you? The way your neighbors put it was, he had seen you making out with Lucy, to the point that you were going to have sex with her." Laxus said confused.

"One of your neighbors said that they heard a lot of things getting hit against the wall," Loke said, sort of pissed off.

"I am going to let you figure out what happened," Sting responded.

"Oh yeah, Luce left after that right?" Natsu asked

"Yeah, and why are you calling her Luce?"

"She is my acquaintance now and that night she went to see ice pick." Sting's eyes widened.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"She came to his dorm. That's all I know."

"She what?!?" Sting stood up and walked out of Natsu's dorm to his own. He burst through the door scaring Lucy. "Why did you see him!?" Lucy looked at him.

"Huh?"

"You stopped making out with me for Gray?!?"

"Calm down Sting, I just wanted to see a friend."

"A friend huh?" He stood in front of her and arched a brow. "What did you two do?"

"Nothing" He glared at her before he pinned her down. As he hovered over her she blushed.

"Did you do this?" He kissed her slowly before biting her bottom lip and backing away. "Or this?" He began to kiss her jaw and down to her neck. He whispered into her neck. "Or even this?" He slowly began to kiss her neck.

"Sting wait" He began to suck on her neck.

"You're so innocent Lucy. I want to see your other side. It's not fair that you did things with a guy like him. "

"Sting-" Lucy said as she started to push him away.

"What the hell are you two doing?" The two stopped as they had seen Erza in the doorway. The two backed away from each other. Sting smirked at Erza. Which sort of pissed her off.

"I'm hanging out with my roommate. " Erza glared at Lucy and Sting.

"There is a rumor going around campus that Lucy slept with you and by the looks of it, it's true."

"What?!? Ezra, I didn't sleep with him."

"Lucy is telling the truth."

"Well tell that to everyone else on Campus."

"I didn't want to make you feel bad but I went to see Gray last night and he-"

"I swear if you slept with him, I am going to punish you and Gray," Erza said.

"Same here"

"I didn't but, Gray..."

"He what?"

"He kissed me." Sting stared at Lucy in betrayal.

"Erza, you might want to go. I have some things to do with Lucy." Lucy sweatdropped.

"What things?" Ezra looked at the two.

"You are mine, Lucy," Erza smirked before she left leaving Lucy to be stuck with the almighty Sting Eucliffee.

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○

And so the drama continues, until then!