The Bad Thing About Love

I am so so so so so sorry for this super late update but promise to catch up soon! I gained my ideas back and am now on break. So I can update more!

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆
Lucy's P.O.V

I stared at Gray in confusion. Just what had been going on with him and why had his face been all red? Was he sick as well? "Gra..y?"

"I can't help but love you. I know it's wrong but you are the only girl on my mind. The only girl I could think about. Even when I'm out on dates or doing other activities, you are the only girl I could think about." He clutched his fist. "The fact that I can't have you....that is what gets me the most."

"Gray but Sting-"

"I know..." He shook his head before he stood up. "Lucy if you are feeling worse and Sting is not back, call me okay." I nodded my head but knew that I didn't want him to leave. He had been one of my closest friends and yet he had been hurt.

"Have a great day Gray?" He nodded before he walked to the door and stood there for a second with his head low.

"Same to you Lucy." He said before he quickly left.

"Gray"

Sting 's P.O.V

I woke up to hear light crying. I looked to where Lucy had been only to see her curled up in a ball. "Lucy" She froze before she looked toward the wall.

"Is there something wrong Sting?"

"Yeah, you're hurt," I said as I walked over to her and sat on her bed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I shook my head before I pulled her close to me and held her in my chest. Feeling her tense up I loosened some of my grip but still, she had been tense.

"What's wrong?" She shook her head. "Are we really going to do this?" I sighed as I received no response. "I guess I have no choice." I pinned her on her back with one of my hands and rested my other hand on her cheek. I leaned my forehead against her's.

An enormous blush spread across her cheeks causing me to chuckle. "Sting" I smiled before I pressed my lips against her's. I backed away and removed my hand from her cheek and began to tickle her causing her to immediately jump up as she tried not to laugh but couldn't help it.

Lucy's P.O.V

I hated this. Hiding the truth that I felt horrible for hurting Gray. Yet I still cared for Sting. Maybe I even loved him. I didn't know but still, there had been this strange feeling I felt when I had been near Gray. One that I could not explain.

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆

What is that feeling that Lucy feels and why had she been crying?

See you guys soon!