Well that Backfired

Lucy's P.O.V

Sting was very helpful in helping me unload my things. He seems nice and sweet. No bad Lucy, you've been manipulated too many times to fall for him. Guys are only good for friendship and nothing more. I felt someone staring at me and knowing it might have been Sting I turned my head a little so he wouldn't notice me watching him. I saw him staring at me from his bed but he seemed to not only be staring at me but something on me. Was there something on my leg? I noticed that he was staring at and blushed in anger. That little pervert! I turned around and looked at Sting shaking my head.

"Pervert" I mouthed to him knowing that he couldn't hear me if I actually spoke to him since he had his earbuds in. Sting smirked and held up his right hand, making it in the shape of a circle and started to move his middle finger on his left hand near the circle. I quickly turned around before I could see him finish what he was going to do.

"Blondie" I'm not going to turn around. "Twinkie" Not going to do it. "Baby " Never in a millio- "Lucy sweety a guy with black hair and dark blue eyes is here to see you." I quickly turned around and seen Sting laughing his ass off.

"Wha..wha...What's so funny!" I stammered in embarrassment. 

"That you thought, that, I was Gray, buhaaaaaa"

"Gray?"

"The guy you were staring at while we were getting your things. I want to let you in on a little secret.  He likes you but not in the way you like him."

"He likes me? Wait what do you mean not in the way I like him? There is only one way to like someone right?"

"Hahahaha, no princess peach, he wants your body."

"You're the same way."

"Hey, at least I want more than that. Plus I'm not a hoe." I arched a brow.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Freshman girls like you are bait to him. You all fall for him so easily."

"I don't believe you."

"You don't believe me then let me prove it. " Sting unplugged his earbuds and turned his volume up. He began to FaceTime someone. He patted the spot next to him and I sat down, staring at the screen. When the call was answered a pair of midnight blue eyes popped up.

"Hey stripper back up, your hermitizing bae here." I blushed and punched him lightly in the chest.

"I'm not you're bae." Gray backed up and Lucy saw a clear view of his face.

"Gray"

"Oh would you look at that, She is already saying my name." I blushed even harder.

"Don't flirt with her. She's too innocent for you." Sting chuckled as he ruffled my hair. I blushed more of embarrassment and stopped him but smirked as I had an idea.

"Anaki don't do that. You're going to make me blush." Sting and Gray looked at me with huge blushes on their faces.

"Ana?"

"Ki?"

"Anaki you like me right? You called me bae so what you said three years ago was true. You like...me?" I said as she began to play with my fingers and found a way to make myself blush. I looked at Sting in his light blue eyes with my brown doe ones. Sting nodded slowly and I smiled brightly. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"That's good to know anaki," I said as I winked at him before leaving.

Sting's P.O.V

I sat there in shock as I tried to figure out what had just happened. "What was that? Is she really your little sister!?! Is that why you were able to have a female roommate?!?" I returned back to reality.

"What no?!? Wait... She tricked me?! Lucy!!!!!!"