Happy Hour

Normal P.O.V

Lucy's body was slammed against the door as she continued their little make-out session.

Five Hours Ago

The two had arrived at a dress store where it made even the holiest of girls look like a total slut. Sting looked at her with a smirk.

"I always wanted to go here with a girl like you."

"What why?!?" Sting pulled her lips close to his.

"So I can see how much of a dirty girl you actually are Lucy." She blushed hard and looked away. He was about to kiss her until she pushed him away. Sting chuckled before he walked into the store. Lucy watched him. How was she going to manage to try on about four hundred dresses? Knowing his taste for girls like her it would be embarrassing.

Two Hours Later

Lucy tried on many dresses until they finally found one. Sting smirked at her as she put it on. "No, this is embarrassing." Sting stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist before pulling her close. Her blush made his mark darker.

"Your so beautiful Lucy. So can you wear this, for me." She looked away flustered.

"Fine but it's not for you." 

"Okay," Sting said before she broke away from him.

Two Hours Later

Sting waited outside the bathroom fully dressed in black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, as he waited for Lucy.  "Come on Lucy were going to be late."

"Beauty takes time." Sting sighed.

"Fine" He said as he leaned against the door. "I guess I will sing while I wait."

"Wait, Sting"

"Lucy baby, let me slide down your chimney tonight,
because, you have been such a bad girl this year,
so  Lucy baby, let me fix that for you tonight " She quickly opened the door and looked at him. Sting blushed as he had seen her in such a short black dress that showed off her curves so well. It stopped at her thigh. What surprised him the most had been that instead of her hair being in its normal ponytail it had been down.

"Sting what the hell." Sting grabbed her hand and began to pull her out of the dorm. The idea of her being his date had excited him. 

"Wait I need my purse."

"You don't need it" 

________________________________________

When they arrived at the party they had received many stares and some whistles. Levy, Cana, and Mira ran up to her.

"Lu-Chan you made it." Levy said in excitement.

"Nice look Lucy." Cana followed up. She smiled at her.

"Thanks and same to you three." They took Lucy away from Sting. Sting found his friends Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Rogue, Natsu, Reedus, Orga, and Loke sitting down in a small VIP area. He sat down.

"Hey, that's Lucy that you came on with right?" Gray asked.

"Yeah" 

"She looks sexy," Loke said before he stood up. Gray sat him back down.

"No, she is busy." He responded to the upcoming question Loke was about to ask.

"So dancing with her would do what exactly?" Sting looked at him.