Dan The Man

Lucy's P.O.V

Sting had been out showing a new student around the school while I had been stuck in the room. Oh, just why hasn't he replaced his key. I turned the page of my textbook and started to get a better understanding of the human body. As I read the door opened and in came Sting and an average height man, sort of muscular build, tan skin, brown hair, and brown eyes.

I could have sworn that I had seen the hearts fly into his eyes as he made eye contact with me.

"Lucy this is the new student, Dan." I smiled at him.

"Hi, I am Lucy." He blushed hard and the same for Sting. Which made me arch a brow. As Sting noticed the man had blushed at me he had an irritated look on his face.

"What is this feeling?" Oh shit. "Could it be L-O-V-E?" He said making his body form in the shape of the letters. I looked at Sting who had his eyebrows furrowed.

"Dan"

"I have to go to my dorm but I will see you soon Lucy-Chan. If you are fine with me calling you that." I nodded my head.

"Sure" He smiled at me before he winked and left. Sting closed the door behind him and laid on my lap. I chuckled before I ran my hands through his hair.

"Sting-kun, is there anything wrong?"

"You steal the hearts of many men and do not even know you do it."

"Huh?"

"Dan likes you." I chuckled at him.

"But I do not like him. My heart only belongs to you." I said before I realized what I said. "Wait" He sat up and looked at me making me turn my head.

"What did you say, Lucy?" He moved my face to face his. "That your heart only belongs to me?" I pouted making him chuckle.

"Shut up" He squeezed my cheeks making them deflate. "Baka" He smirked and moved his face near mine.

"You want to know something Lucy?" I arched a brow.

"What?"

"I really want to kiss you."

"Huh?" He backed away from me and let go of my face.

"My heart only belongs to you as well you know and there is nothing that could change that." My door burst open and Rogue came in. Why can't he ever remember to keep the door locked!

"Sting, Yukino just transferred here." My eyes widened before I ran out of the room.

"Sting!" He ran back in.

"I'm sorry Lucy but I have to see bae."

"Bae!"

"Yeah," He said before he ran out.
°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•