The Date

Normal P.O.V

Lucy blushed as she sat across from Sting. She knew that this was what he called a 'date' and feared of her friendship with him to change. She felt his hand touch hers and jumped. "Lucy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Really?" She nodded.

A Week Later

Sting had been listening to music as he studied. He soon felt a tap on his arm, scaring him. He looked in the direction of where the person tapped her and seen Rogue and from what he had heard from Rogue and Lucy, Levy. He took out an earbud.

"What is it?"

"I came here to hang out with you and Levy is here to see Lucy. "

"Lucy went to see you."

"Huh really?" She asked. He nodded at her.

"I can get her."

"Wouldn't that be too much?"

"No"

With Lucy

Lucy stood outside dorm room C 140. She had been happy that she had finally had some time to hang out with Levy. As she waited she felt her phone vibrate. She unlocked her phone and seen that she had a text message from Sting. As she read it she immediately blushed.

Sting: Tonight there will be seven planets after I destroy Uranus.' She gasped before her whole entire face turned as red as mars. She pouted. As she had seen that he began to type again. 'Ha, I bet your blushing right now or pouting, maybe both. I can just imagine it.' She began to type.

Lucy: I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass.

Sting: Hahaha very funny. You know what Lucy, you have a nice underwear collection.

Lucy: What the...WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY UNDERWEAR!

Sting: Your friend Levy and I were curious. Also, I should send you a photo of Levy and Rogue's blushing face right now. I guess they've never seen underwear this kinky.

Lucy: YOU PERVERTED BASTARD! I WILL RIP YOUR SOUL OUT FROM YOUR BODY!

Sting: You have already done that remember. Every time you hang out with Gray.

Lucy: 'Sting... wait'

Sting: Babe check your dm's on Snapchat I sent you something.

She went out of the screen and checked her Snapchat messages to see Sting had sent an image. Before she tapped it she hoped that it wasn't an image of what she thought it would be. As she tapped it, she had seen a picture of Sting holding her underwear with the caption... 'These are my favorite' She blushed hard before she ran back to her dorm to see it empty. Sting walked inside the dorm. As he made eye contact with her he could have sworn he had seen her pupils disappear from her eyes. So he did the only thing he could think of...

"Oi Twinkie, what's up with you." He was immediately hit with a pillow.

"You perverted bumble bitch."

"Say that again Princess peach."

"Okay, you are a perverted bumble bit-" She stopped as she had been interrupted by Sting kissing her and blushed hard. Memories from the week before appeared in her mind.

Flashback

As Lucy and Sting sat across from each other they talked. They had just finished dinner and had been waiting for their waiter to return back with his card. Sting watched as her as she laughed. She was truly stunning. He kissed her making her quickly back away.

"Sting" He blushed as he looked at her.

"Lucy I'm sorry but I just can't help it." The lady came back with his card. He grabbed it before he walked out of the restaurant.

Flashback End

The two backed away and looked at each other. "I'm sorry Sting. I didn't mean to back away so quickly." He chuckled at her.

"That's okay" He kissed her again making her kiss him back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ohhh what could this mean for the two? Does she like him? And will Gray find out about this?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Ohhh what could this mean for the two? Does she like him? And will Gray find out about this?

Until then!