Love?

Lucy's P.O.V

I walked to class still in shock from the words Sting had told me yesterday.

Flashback

"I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I like you a lot." He said making me blush hard and look away.

"I know that already. I am your girlfriend remember?" He made me look at him with a smirk.

"I know but I think I love you." My eyes widened.

"Huh?" He pressed his lips against mine.

Now

I mean how could that be normal? Well, I understand that loving someone was normal but we only knew each other for a couple of months and I simply liked him. And yet.....

"He loves me"

"Who loves you?" I squeaked as I heard the voice of a guy whispering in my ear. I turned around and met the midnight blue eyes of my close friend.

"G....G...Gray" He arched a brow at my fearful expression. "Sho..sh..shouldn't you be with Juvia or being punished by Erza, Jellel, and Rogue?" He chuckled at me.

"Baby we all know that I am not in trouble anymore." I blushed even harder.

"B.. B...Baby....Gr...Gra...Gray, I am dating-?"

"Sting may be your boyfriend but I am the other man. Even though I wish I was not. Sadly even when I am around other women all I could think about is you."

"What do you mean?" He rubbed the back of his neck with a blush making me stop my walking and cock my head to the side.

"Haha...I think I love you Lucy Heartfilia." I gasped.

In Class

As I sat in the classroom I couldn't help but think of what Gray and Sting had told me. They both loved me and I felt like I was going crazy. I mean I liked Sting but..... What is this other feeling?

° enjoyed it.

*scoots in* pssst, do you guys think she is in love with Gray or Sting.....or maybe................both? Find out next time!

both? Find out next time!

See you guys soon!