Revenge

Lucy's P.O.V

I wanted my revenge on Sting for taking my first kiss. I wanted to give that to the first man I ever fell in love with, not him. If anything just thinking about it made me-

"Blondie" Sting whispered in my ear scaring me.

"Idiot! Don't scare people." I arched a brow. "Don't you have class right now?" He smirked at me.

Sting's P.O.V

"The teacher wasn't here today. So I decided to see my favorite person." I said laying on my bed.

"Oh" She looked away with an angered look on her face. Surprisingly ignoring my comment.

"You're still mad at me for kissing you? I'm sorry Lucy." She looked at me and smirked.

"It's not like you took my first kiss." Wait, that face, she was lying. I really did take her first kiss. How did a girl like her not even have her first kiss yet? I mean she was sexy as hell and so gullible. I was surprised that no one had known tried to go for her yet.

"I took your first kiss?" She blushed hard.

"N..no you didn't it was Gray." She had a giant blush on her face. I smirked at her. She really didn't want me to be proud of kissing her, did she? I stood up and started to walk near her making her back away from me. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me.

" You know that huge blush on your face is really cute." I whispered in her ear before biting it. She jumped.

"Sting" She looked at me.

"You like it when I flirt with you don't you?" She looked away, trying to push me back. 

"I'm going to get coffee, do you want anything?"

"Coffee this late in the afternoon?"

"I have to study and need to stock up for the month."

"So your not going to a cafe?"

"No, I'm going to the store about five miles off campus. "

"I'm coming with you." She arched a brow.

"Okay" I grabbed her hand.

"Come on, I don't want to be on campus right now."

At the Grocery Store

Lucy and I got out of the car and went inside the store. I had seen her getting many stares and couldn't help but pulled her close to me, which she didn't really notice because she had been on the phone with her best friend, Levy.  We had bought a lot of coffee and a lot of food for the month. Lucy said it would last us a while which fine by me. After we finished grocery shopping loading everything inside the car, finally sitting down, Lucy had gotten off of the phone. She looked at me.

"What?"

"Gray is having a party and wants us to come."

"Good" I grabbed her and put her on my lap causing her to blush.

"Sting what are you- oh." I moved her to the passenger seat and moved in the driver's seat.

"I'm driving us somewhere."

"Where?"

"A store about two miles down the street."

"Sting I spent over my monthly budget at the grocery store. I would have gotten it for free if you wouldn't have glared at the cashier. "

"Then how about I make it up to you." She looked at me.

"How?"

"I pay for the dress you're going to wear."

"And how did you know I wanted to wear a dress."

"Relax, I want my girlfriend to look sexy when we walk into that party."

"Girlfriend?!?"

~~~~~~

Next part,  A crazy party?